69."Abominable Miscarra"

"King is fifteen minutes away!" Jason said

"King is fifteen minutes away!" Jason said. I loaded my gun, put it in my back holster, and hid the dagger under my shoe. Dennis turned to me from the passenger's seat and said, "Az, Jasper just arrived, but Marcello hasn't left the warehouse since yesterday." My chest tightened as I gripped the gun in my hand tightly. She has been alone with that fucker psycho for hours! The dread slowly clawed its way up, daring to corrupt my mind, but I can't afford to lose my mind right now.

"Our men heard a loud gunshot coming from the dockside area just an hour ago, and they were unable to rush there immediately due to standing orders," I felt an instant drop in my body temperature, and a wave of blind terror washed over me. Memories of the past came flooding back,

And I realized that I was once again experiencing the same fear that had caused me to lose everything before. However, I was not the same naive boy anymore. I had risen to power and now owned the entire UK mafia. My heart ached at the thought of anything happening to my firefly, and I was ready to fucking do whatever it takes to protect her. I would not hesitate to bring the world down in flames if it meant keeping my angel safe.

"Az, calm yourself. Jasper won't hurt her. He knows what awaits him if he even lays a finger on her," I nodded my head despite the fear that was overwhelming me. I loaded my gun and stopped the car far enough from the warehouse so that the guards couldn't see us. As soon as the car stopped, I rolled down the window and surveyed the surroundings. The bastards had chosen a fucking secluded village on the outskirts, hours away from Albany.

"Give me an update, Dennis?" I demanded. "We have the warehouse surrounded by our men, and none of the Italians have caught on yet. But we need to act fast, Az. They're trying to fly Adira to Italy."

"There's no fucking way I'm letting that happen!"

"Okay, there is a heavily armed squad of men circling the warehouse. Each of them has a Glock, but the guards at the front main gate have MP5s. There are around five guards, which we could potentially defeat in number. However, their weapons give them an advantage, so the team leading from the front needs to be extremely vigilant. Does everyone understand?" All our men replied with a unanimous "Yes" in the earbud,

"We'll proceed as planned. Dennis will lead half of you to the back of the warehouse. Those who'll be with me use silencers in guns and eliminate the fuckers on the front gate and make sure we remain undetected until we reach Jasper, and if Adira's safety is compromised I'll kill all of you, Understand?" I put the silencer on the gun, "We get it, King," Jason answered, "Good, Now follow Dennis's car to the backside and others remain with me, wait for my signal,"

As Dennis drove away, I stepped out of the car and my men followed my lead. I firmly gripped my gun and scanned every corner, making sure that no threats were lurking around. Once I was confident that it was safe, I extended my arm forward and motioned my team to move forward, following my lead.

I was walking briskly, my vigilant eyes scanning my surroundings. The rusty walls of the abandoned warehouse were a clear indicator of its age. There were no windows, which I fucking knew was making my angel anxious; she never liked enclosed spaces. The surroundings were completely deserted, and this place must have been creeping her out. She was never a fan of secluded places. I remember how she never wanted to be left alone in the penthouse.