31."Heart Melted As Snow In Sunlight"

I wasn't feeling anything but a blind terror, a hard quick pulse knocked my throat occluding me to say anything, Azriel was looking around frenetically a man with massive body launched on Azriel, but Azriel dodged a punch of that man stopping his ...

I wasn't feeling anything but a blind terror, a hard quick pulse knocked my throat occluding me to say anything, Azriel was looking around frenetically a man with massive body launched on Azriel, but Azriel dodged a punch of that man stopping his fist in mid broiling rage fluid under his eyes.

Azriel twisted the hand of that man breaking his elbow bone and lent him back of gun on his face, that man roared in pain, I cringed, he fell on the floor, my heart thumped like a torrent in my chest as Azriel's eyes filled with rage met mine, vast gunfire from all the corners of the cafe howled, more laced with gun propelled on Azriel without blinking he shot men one by one, this horrendous scene froze my feet, but Azriel heading to me,

before Azriel could reach me a lanky grey-suited man threw a fist on Azriel's jaw, he stumbled back that man swung another punch but it couldn't reach Azriel's face as he blocked it and countered the back of the gun upward to that man's neck he staggered and fell on his knees coughing drastically, Azriel crouched down and swerved the man's face with punches repeatedly splattering blood that glazed Azriel's fist by now Azriel was shaking in rage, dread gnawed at my insides, my mouth couldn't make a sound to stop Azriel but I knew one thing that is to stop him, if only he would.

I took a step ahead, but I was yanked back I looked at Jasper who was nevertheless sitting calmly as if this unrest which he had manifested isn't really happening, my wrist still under his grasp, his eyes on Azriel smirk perched on his face, my stomach knurled, more laced with guns forged from the entrance surrounding Azriel and his men, Azriel's face faded away between so many fused with handguns men, the only sound could be heard of a ferocious firing a bitter sensation shot up my spine.

"Let me go, Jasper...! You can't force me...!" I yelled deliriously, "You left me with no choice Adira." He shrugged his shoulders unconcerned of what has been befalling around him, he finally got up and began walking to exist pulling me with him, I continuously hit his arm for getting ride of his grip but his strides didn't cease, I looked back no sign of Azriel between the large men digging into the violence.

"Where is he...? Did he get hurt...!?"

A nauseating gush of terror swelled under my stomach.

"No...! No...!"

"Stop Jasper...!" I shouted my fingers seeking out anything they could hold onto to stop him, but yet again he didn't, instead of the nook of the table a flower vase came under my hold and I did what a decent troubled, scared woman would do, by slamming flower vase on Jasper's head, he groaned like a pained wolf, I snatched my wrist away and made a run back to where I saw Azriel, "Get her..." Jasper roared behind me, a big hand grabbed my arm pulling me, my back hit the concrete chest, I squirmed,

"Leave me...! Let me go...!" My voice was sounding like mournful bells crying in the wind.

I began hitting his hands away from my arms vainly because the man behind me didn't flinch a bit, he started dragging me to a door by grabbing both my arm from behind my heart raced, I embarked wriggling frenziedly, "No...! Just let me go...!" I cry out in a voice raw with anxiety.