13."Under Devil's Care"

I got into my room, my brows furrowed in downright obfuscation

I got into my room, my brows furrowed in downright obfuscation. 'are you fine?' why did he ask me? He must want to see how much damage his words have caused me. But that concern in his blue depths... I shook my head over my unbelievable envision, if he really had felt guilty he wouldn't have walked past me. I don't think that devil is capable of feeling any emotions let alone guilt. He was looking so calm, didn't even tried to apologise.

I know i shouldn't have searched his room or even entered his room, I'm still feeling bad for doing something unlike me by trespassing his privecy. But still he had no right to broach that topic that incident that he know  nothing about. Do he?

I sighed and laid down on bed. The curtain of the night fell upon whole room, Stars embedded into the black night bringing beauty to one another, as only complementary opposites ever can. A smile crept up on my lips, Alice really loves watching stars under the night sky. I'm missing her so my mom and sister.

I eagerly want to go back to my home to my family, to go away from this blue eyed devil, go away from his cage. I sighed defeatedly because i know, if i run he will get me back to him. On the other hand I'm not willing to face him after how he sneered me. I snorted over my own thoughts, i can't ignore him not when I'm staying under the same roof with him. This penthouse is huge, i can easily ignore facing him, and i don't think so that devil want to see me.

Yes! As far as I'm staying here which i hope won't be long, i won't cross my path with the devil. I affirmed to myself. My eyes felt sleepy because of all the exhustation of everything, i shut my eyes as the slumber of sleep successeded envoloping me.

***
I squinted my eyes shielded my eyes with my back of hand, i rubbed my bleary eyes. The sun poured it's beams through glassed ceiling, i opened my eyelids. A yawn ran out of my mouth. I sat straight, i looked behind through the gargantuan glassed windows behind my bed there was a pearly glow in the sky. Early mornings always stir hope for new day and aspirations within me. But since i have cooped up here, i have only one hope to get out of this country back to my home. I looked around, another morning in blue eyed devil's cage.

I sighed closing my eyes, i got out of bed and got into bathroom. Having peaceful shower, i grabbed a full sleeves blue t shirt which was big for me but it doesn't matter, with loose black pajama. My stomach growled, i breathed and stepped out of the room. I looked around for finding any trace of the devil but there was none i sighed in relief assured he isn't here. I entered in kitchen again i looked around, he was nowhere to be found.

I sat on kitchen stool with hot coffee and crumbled eggs with toast. I took a bit contemplating where Dennis and Dominic have been? They usually show up, may be busy in something, i chuckled over my irony when i don't wanna talk they both come to talk now I'm intending to have a chinwag they are nowhere to see. I brought cup close to my mouth for sipping. Long legs wearing red chinos walking in, I looked up my eyes bored into blue depths of chilling oceanic orbs whose thick eyebrow raised but wasn't looking at me. How enthreally mesmerizing his eyes are if he hadn't turned them cold emotionless then anyone would have fallen for them.