4."What I've Gotten Myself Into"

"Alice

"Alice... Look" i showed her beautiful off-shoulder dress all glittered.

"this will look amazing on you" i said.

She looked at me sourly, i huffed and took a sit on couch next to her.

"i have been showing you these dresses for an hour" I said disbelievingly, gesturing all the dresses on the bed.

She gave me a sore look and sighed.

"i just don't like any of them,
Aahhh, Addy... I am such a mess" Alice said.

covering her face with both of her hands, and started shaking her head.

"have a look at all of these dresses, Addy i have worn these dresses before and now i really don't have any dress" added Alice, throwing her hands in the air.

I rolled my eyes at her tendency of exaggerating.

"Alice... Look at me" i uttered standing ahead of her, she looked up.

"Al, you are breathtakingly alluring... You don't need no expensive dress for impressing Jacob, he likes you the way you are" i said, grinning from ear to ear.

A small meek smile slided across her lips. "that's my girl" I said patting on her head like a grandma.

"ohh wait..." i said, almost jumping excitedly, i went through her closet.

"Yesss...! Yessss...! I got this" i waved that dress as if it isn't a dress but a trophy i won, Alice looked at me dumbfounded.

I showed her closed neck, wrapped dress, which is featuring a front closure by wrapping one side of dress across the other, tying the fabric to waist, all glittered black. I tossed the dress at her she caught it, got up Keenly and disappeared into bathroom. I sighed and started scrolling on phone.

"addy..." i looked up, Alice wearing that dress, which is hugging her body to her knees, showing her perfect legs.

I viewed her from head to toe, my eyes came to her face my eyes met with the brown, nervous eyes, she bit her lip.

"how am i looking Addy...? She asked me. A smile tugged upon my lips.

"Damn girl you are looking magnificently dazzling!" I said hugging her.

"i need some touch up addy..." Alice stated, shaking me by grabbing both my arms.

"Ok ok, ma chère amie..." i said grinning.

"Yess, i speak French language!"

"Addy, which pair of shoes suits me? This one, or this one?" Alice asked me hovering her shoes over my face.

"Black ones and even Jacob likes black colour too" i said teasingly. that cause her blush.

"Aaaaww, look at our cantankerous girl, turning scarlet..." commented Ray, Standing at the door.