Story Updates

The sequel to this story will hopefully be out around July 15th due to laptop issues...

-Madeline: a young girl is kidnapped and raised in a life of class and riches but finds love with a pirate only to discover it may be a life more dangerous than she ever imagined. But her love for the skillful yet dangerous pirate is unshakeable.

-My Dominant, My Fifty Shades: a steamy BDSM story about a virtuous young waitress who becomes the object of admiration to a mysterious billionaire. To him, she appears distant and uninterested which makes his chase even more sweet. But as told from her perspective, it is seen that she is intimidated by the intense being that is the object of her affection. Mix that in with the dangers of thugs, guns, jealous friends, and scorned ex lovers....

-The Diary of a King's Mistress: A romantic medieval story about a young girl traded by her father to live with the vapid and seemingly sweet king only to discover true love with a thief after being betrothed to the King...They will stop at nothing to be together...but it will not be easy...

-Teen Survival Guide 2015: A help guide for teenagers, written by teenagers to help with things ranging from sexuality to self harm to siblings to organization and so on. You suggest something you want written, you will get advice or a chapter on it :)

-In Love With A Serial Killer: Impressionable Vannah has lived a sheltered life...that is until her mother is murdered and a mysterious yet sexy man arrives into her life and shows her what admiration and love is. But then strange things begin happening with the man she begins to show her heart to. She is in the middle of murder investigation after murder investigation....

-Hellions: A Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan fiction that takes place directly after the tv series finale. As Dawn is in a private school in Los Angeles and goes missing, Buffy enlists the scooby gang along with those from her past to help find her. But once they do...they find they may be in over their heads...

-Royal Decision: A fanfiction about the E! original series "The Royals". A romantic story between an upcoming king and his love story with the commoner Ophelia who's father protects the young King and his family. But murder, intrigue, mystery, and secrets are just the tip of the iceberg for this family...

-Vanity: A young woman is chosen to work at the most prestigious castle in all the lands. Her father's most trusted worker (and her potential lover?) and her friend attend the castle and find it is caked in mystery as well as...murder? This story is a historical fiction about the Countess Elizabeth Bathory...

-Kissed by Ashes: In the time of the Eruption of Mount Vesuvius, a young wife of a strong political figure falls for a servant boy who shows her a life of steamy and fiery passion. But things quickly go downhill as the city is in peril and each second counts....

-Down the Hall, to The Right: The time of the Holocaust seemed distant for this teenage girl. That was until she was ripped away from her family and sent to the worst concentration camp of them all. But there, she meets a sweet and handsome officer who protects her at all costs. But when it is suspected of their friendship, he proposes a plan that can result in a life changing situation: a marriage...

-Jeff and Jane: You know the story of Jeff the Killer, maybe even Jane the Killer...but did you know the origin and what happened when they met?

-The Nerd and the Bad Girl: Rebellious and a vixen, she has pushed her way through life with each passing second. Losing her brother to a horrible event, she is left with an angry father who blames her and discovers her only friend to be that of a new "kid" at school. She slowly discovers he has a more passionate side...Where will it lead?

-Electric: Just coming out of a coma caused by what she assumed was a crazed fan, Tiffany has rejoined her band to find a new guitarist leading the way. An embodiment of sex and rock and roll, she tires her heart trying to loathe him, but even though engaged to another, she finds he is undeniable and the only one who seem to understand her...but she swindles him to believe something that ruins him so she can have him and not loose her life she created. But she then must make the choice between music, love, and future...

-Inhale: After being in isolation due to a kidnapping when she was very young, Mara is thrown into a life she thought she knew just to find everything changed. Her mother and father have secrets and new additions in the family that she must come to know. If that is not enough, the man she does start to develop feelings for becomes her lifeline but he has a dangerous life...one that could toss her directly back into the scene of danger...

-Lechery: A junior in high school loses everything the summer before and must face high school against the whispers of her peers. She finds solace in a new teacher but discovers a more intense attraction that ends with a shocking realization. (if granted more votes...will prolong the story.)

-The Art of the Corset- A whore in the eyes of society, Evelynn is forced each day to give herself away to survive. That is until she meets a handsome horse rider who throws her life completely in motion. She discovers the secrets of a respected family and is given the chance to see the world from a more classy prospective...but then she begins getting recognized...all while trying to keep the secret from her most intense love interest....

*Please do not forget to vote and be on the look out for the Once Upon A Time stories: Frozen Heart, Fated Heart, Caged Hearts, Coveted Hearts, Destined Hearts, and Eternal Hearts as well as the Colifer stories (fanfictions about the once upon a time couple who play Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook (Colin O'Donoghue)): Irresistible, Unattainable, Erotomania, Malice, and Innocent Guilt. All real life romances of the fan fiction couple. Hope to see you all vote soon! xoxoxoxo Let's win the Wattys2015!