Chapter Nineteen- Crossing A line

He lifted his hands then shot them toward the ground then did the same only behind him, which opened the walls. The spirits which were reaching out, were now free. And nobody knew what they would do to them.

Hades moved close to Lily. "I do not want you to see this my darling." He said as he took her away from them where they then disappeared. Emma turned and saw behind her the love of her life. He looked as if he had been through hell and back himself.

"Let's end this." He said as he charged the beasts with his sword and was then accompanied by the rest of the town. Regina used her abilities and Emma realized he was right, she was unable to. But she then remembered she was more clever than him. Taking Henry and Charming and then being followed by Killian, she took them to Pinocchio's shed and took a long grapple. Using the sheriff's car which had Killian in the front passenger seat, they chased after Emma who then stopped before the city line.

She nodded in the mirror before Emma mouthed to Killian she loved him and he returned it before she rolled down her window as the souls chased after them.

"Come and get us!" She said as she hit her gas and crossed the city line and looked back and saw just the rope. Her memory began getting foggy before she realized it had not worked.

On the other side of the wall, Killian and Charming were pushing reverse but nothing happened. Killian was sweating from his force on the steering wheel as Charming was pushing the car backwards. Eventually, it began to move and Emma's yellow beetle was seen with her in it. Only now, they saw a frantic Emma in the front seat and a sleeping Henry almost as if being on a trip.

"Emma!" Killian called out as she ran out of the car and toward him-they basked in a hug as Henry remained sleeping in the front seat. Exhausted from the magic-as believed.

They noticed the souls had followed Emma and disappeared. Only Hades stood behind them now. Only the devilish flame being and a group of heroes....