Chapter Twelve- Moments of Intimacy

"I need to be with you." Killian said as he pushed her against his apartment building. "My heart is light again, almost as if switching with you took it away. Your light can outshine all. But right now, I am craving to have you as my own. To claim you and make you remember that you are mine."

She was unable to contain her blush as he pulled her into the building, leaning her against the wall. He slowly unzipped her red leather jacket as she pulled his belt from his pants and played with it, gently pushing him away and making him chase her.

"You want to run? You want to play love?" He said before growling and leaping up the stairs, catching her just at the top before she moved her way free. Running toward the apartment, he leaned her up against it outside and kissed her, making it to her neck before the door opened. As it did, they walked further into the apartment and he used his foot to shut the door.

"Make love to me." She whispered in his ear as he smirked.

"I intend to." He pushed her against the edge of the bed so her legs were touching the comforter and mattress. "Various times." He ripped her shirt as he threw his off. "Hours of sweating and moaning." He said with a devilish smirk. "Then repeatedly even if you beg me to stop." He said as he picked her up and threw her onto the bed, he was not long behind.

She pulled down his dark jeans and kicked them across the floor before her phone began to buzz in her jeans. Pulling out the phone, Killian unbuttoned her jeans as she saw a message upon her phone from Henry.

"Where are you?"

"With Killian." Was all she could manage before he drove her crazy by kissing her inner thighs. She threw her phone down on the table beside her before she shifted.

"Not here." He said out of breath as he waited for her to move up with him. Emma complied before he placed her up against the wall between the front door and the bathroom.

"There." He said as he lifted her slightly from the ground and her feet were now around his waist.

Within seconds he began. She dug her nails into his shoulders as he placed one hand on her hip and the other on the wall behind her.

"So beautiful." He whispered before continuing. Eventually, his forehead collapsed on her shoulder and he took long hot breaths. She placed her feet on the ground before taking a sigh herself.

"Damn....pirate...." She said before making her way toward the bed.