Chapter Fifteen- Deal with the Devil

Emma found herself standing before Hades. His gray skin and blue hair made her unscathed in emotion but unaware in sense. He would disappear then reappear before her all while stating his plan. But she had one of her own.

"I know the spell you are trying to conjure. I know it well."

"Do you now?"

"I know who cast it upon you and how you wish it would be gone so you could be free. I can make you a deal."

"A deal?"

"Yes. You release my friends and I release you. You must know my abilities are incredible now since I am both dark and light..."

"And what of my daughter?" He asked moving around sharp rocks.

"Is that what you truly want? Your daughter?"

"I want her to see what an empire I have created. That dragon of a woman did not allow me time to bond with her. Before I knew it, I was childless and then alone-cast to hell...or my own prison. But I can hear some whispers if I am strong enough. But have never been able to break through...until now...with your help. But something is the matter...why are you helping me?"

"I am tired of fighting this light." She said as she blinked her eyes. Opening them, they were both black. "I want to embrace the darkness and I want your help to do it. Do we have a deal?"

She held out her hand before feeling a rush of energy. The lightness that kept her objective clear was now becoming fuzzy as she was unsure on how to win. Unsure how to beat this monster. She just hoped as she fought the darkness yet again that Killian, Henry, or even Regina could pull her from the feeling as it set deep in her heart and slowly began to make her immoral.

Hades nodded before shaking her hand, causing an earthquake in Storybrook as well as the rest of the world.

"Did you hear that?"

"We are getting closer..."

As he went to congratulate Emma on their partnership, he reached toward her chest but found his hand to get stuck. He wailed as his hand felt on fire with the lightness of her heart.

"How?"

"Some elements will never win!" She said as she blinked and her eyes went white. She was standing before him with great light, and gave him his hand back. "Release my friends..."

"Our deal!"

"You just tried to kill me. I'd say that deal is off."

She became almost a complete ball of energy before bursting into light all around them. And suddenly, everything she saw became white as well....

*I KNOW A LOT HAS HAPPENED THIS CHAPTER, BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?