Chapter Three- Introduction of a Hero

"We need to find Hercules." Killian said as he stood determined before Emma and Robin.

"We need to find Regina. She could be...We must find her!"

"We will. But it is best to get the strongest man in existence to be on our side..." Emma interjected. Killian shot her a humorous glare that made her giggle. She grazed his arm with her hand before they moved toward the village where they would begin their search to find the masculine hero.

"Where do we begin?" Robin said, slightly aggravated that the search for his love was not a priority. He followed behind with a permanent expression mixed with sadness and loss of determination.

Emma looked around for someone who looked as if they could lift mountains, all while trying to keep an eye out for Regina or Hades as well. She found it odd how he left them without harm, but decided to not question it due to the obligations at hand.

"Where on earth do we find a God in a place like this?" Killian asked as he looked around to see most of the men of toned physiques. Although he was in shape himself, he coward down to those around him before moving quickly past them.

"Um...here..." Emma said as she stood before a old-time poster painted in oils. The border made it obvious; HERCULES SPEECH SUN DIAL AT HALF.

"Sun dial?" Killian asked even more confused then Robin. "I get so bloody confused at the modern stuff in your life love, and now the past...Maybe I belong in my time..."

"You belong next to me." Emma said as she smiled. She jumped back as she saw a small man with a large stomach, hooves for feet, and horns on his head come by them.

"Are you going to see the all mighty Hercules?" He asked with a roused voice.

"We need to talk to him. Hades is loose."

"Hades?" He pushed Emma aside with all his might, moving her toward a darkened alley where he was followed by Killian and Robin. "You cannot go around saying that name as if it is the almighty Zeus. He ruined this place...we are still trying to mend it...Wait...did he send you?" The man made his way close, giving her a glare before moving closely back due to Killian's gaze.

"We do not want any trouble mate, just want to find the...Hercules."

"I do not understand though...I believe he was gone...dead...dunzo..."

"Not so much...You see...That was kind of our fault. We opened a portal and he went through and here we are..."

"I see. Well I guess all you can do is talk to him...but I can't promise-"

"Philoctetes, what trouble have you gotten yourself into now?" He asked, looking to Emma who instantly became shocked to see he was truly standing before her. She had heard only legends and even found herself slightly blushing. "I am so sorry if he is bugging you with all the speech talk. The folks in town here need to get a little uplifting news now and again. With Meg expecting, it is the perfect time to share the news..."

"Congratulations." Emma began before being interrupted.

"I reckon you are here on behalf of the King of Rome, no?"

"No. I'm Emma Swan-" As she explained the story once more, the man appeared to shrink before her.

"But I had believed hew as killed...I saw it done myself."

"I am not sure how it happened. But he has his goons helping him too."

"And he has my lady." Robin said as he looked to the ground. "I am desperate to get her back...Please help us."

"Of course! I will have to postpone my speech-"

"No. You are right, I see the long faces of the villagers...they need hope..." Emma said to him as Killian watched her closely.