✿𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒✿-11-

Her otherworldly allure ignited a crimson blush on his pallid complexion; she epitomized the essence of a character straight out of a storybook

Resembling nothing short of a captivating fairytale princess, with her enchanting presence casting a spell of admiration and wonder upon all who beheld her.

She embodies the kind of person for whom you'd willingly lay down everything, the type of individual who inspires such profound devotion that you'd gladly make sacrifices without hesitation, driven by an unwavering desire to protect and cherish her above all else.

Ace finds himself in a whirlwind of emotions, grappling with a tangled web of feelings that elude easy categorization. While he hesitates to label his sentiments as a typical crush, he can't deny the magnetic pull he feels towards her.

She emanated an aura of dominance and authority, commanding respect with every step she took, yet paradoxically, there was also an undeniable sense of gentleness and grace that radiated from her.

She effortlessly balanced strength and softness, embodying a rare combination of power and poise that set her apart from the rest. Indeed, she was a unique blend of intellect and physical prowess, a force to be reckoned with in every sense of the word.

Ace couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude as he awakened to find himself nestled next to the captivating beauty known as y/n.

Taking a moment to absorb his surroundings, he realized he was in the comforting embrace of the infirmary.

The gentle glow of the morning sun filtered through the window, casting a warm, tranquil ambiance over the room, soothing him back into a state of peaceful slumber amidst the serene stillness that enveloped them both.

With a subdued grunt, Ace settled himself onto the edge of the bed, his gaze fixated on the girl beside him, her soft snores filling the air as she drifted away into peaceful dreams.

In this moment of quiet reflection, he marveled at the transformation before him – from the fiery intensity of her enraged expression just hours earlier to the serene tranquility that now graced her delicate features in slumber.

She was a true embodiment of a sleeping beauty.

Despite the tranquility of the moment, Ace remained resolute in his convictions, unyielding in his refusal to feel remorse for his words.

He refused to offer an apology, steadfast in the belief that his opinion was his own and not subject to retraction.

This unwavering stance was only strengthened by the memory of the cruel and painful manner in which his powers had been stripped away from him.

As he reflected on the still-painful memory, Ace felt a twinge of frustration lingering within him. Yet, amidst the anger and resentment, there remained a flicker of admiration for the poised elegance with which she had conducted herself during that fateful moment.