❀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄❀-0-

🦢

My heart filled with fear as I called out to my father, desperately seeking guidance amidst the chaos of our escape from the vengeful swan maidens.

Father grunted in frustration, his attempts to transform into his bird form proving futile.

Trapped between the relentless maidens and the unforgiving waters where Odette and her lover met their tragic end, our chances of survival seemed bleak.

I yearned for a life of happiness and tranquility, not the same fate that befell Odette. I was willing to acknowledge my greed and wrongdoing, ready to repent in any way possible if only to avoid perishing in this dire situation.

Once again, Father summoned his ring to transform the maidens into swans, but it appeared that his magic had lost its potency.

In a moment of shock I was suddenly pushed into the water.

As I struggled to catch my breath, my feeble attempts to swim toward safety were futile. My limbs felt heavy as if they were burdened by the weight of my regrets.

Surrounded by the unforgiving waters of the lake, I couldn't help but reflect on the desolation of my existence. My life had been marred by cruelty, greed, and pride, and even the sacred waters before me couldn't wash away the stains on my soul.

It was my envy of Odette that led me to this tragic moment. I yearned for what she possessed - perfection, romantic love, and adoration. All I ever wanted was a chance at a happy ending.

As my final breath escaped my lungs, water filled my being. With closed eyes, I reached out, desperately seeking a saving hand to pull me from the depths.