✿𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝✿-2-

🦢

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?
All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

The lad with red hair remarked severely as he projected an atmosphere of power about him, making the new pupils fearful of the consequences if they disobeyed a rule.

A yawning lion stood next to the RedHead, who couldn't care less about obeying regulations and being bossed around like a dog.

"*Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me"
Lion-boy murmured as he became irritable from standing for so long that he might have just slept on the floor if he had stayed any longer.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement.
As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

The boy with the glasses approached the students in his dorm with a pleasant grin on his face, prompting the blonde next to him to sneer at his phony manner as he turned to face the floating tablet next to him.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

"Some headmage he is."

"Maybe he had a tummyache?"

The handsome man was ignoring the red-eyed boy, who responded innocently. With great pride, the head mage entered the building through the black oak doors, followed by a struggling beast and a cloaked student.

"I most certainly did not!"

Crowley looked at the boy with an offended look as he placed the weasel down.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for orientation.
You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

y/n, or the mystery student, as I should put it. approached the mirror as a face emerged from the reflection.

"State your name."

"Y/n"

"Y/n...
The nature of your soul is...
......
......
...unclear to me."

Incredulous gasps erupted as Crowley stepped forward.

"What did you just say?"

"I feel tremendous magic from her, I haven't felt such powers in a long time since the fall of Enchanted Aviary...
Therefore, no dorm is appropriate."

The head mage was perplexed at the response of the dark mirror who in decades hadn't made a single mistake in picking the students.

"A girl?!"

"But this is an all-boys college! There's no way a girl could be here!"

"Is she pretty?"

When Crowley lifted the girl's cloak, her gorgeous features were visible. She appeared more like a fictional princess than a human, but there was a dark quality to her shining eyes.

Everyone gaped at the girl who was taking curious peeks at the ceremony room, and another set of gasps echoed through the room.

"A girl?! But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!
How could this have happened?"

Before anyone could stop him, Grim releases himself from the tight whip and dashes to the dark mirror.

"Unlike that human, I'm a guy! So let me be a student here!
Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

Grim exhaled deeply, unleashing a torrent of flames that set a few individuals' uniforms ablaze throughout the area.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"

Y/n sighed as she watched the drama unfold in front of her thinking if she should help or see the school burn to the ground.

"Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley.
If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."
The boy with the glasses said with a smirk, he had ulterior motives.

"WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits."

"Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!"
As he struggled to extinguish the fire on his clothes, the Red-eyed boy strangely reminded y/n of Odette, pure and selfless.

With another sigh, y/n approached the male and patted the fire on his butt till the fire was no more.

The boy's lips were tinged with delight as he hugged the girl, who was taken aback by the male act.

"Thanks!"

Y/n nodded, her gaze shifting away from him and toward the two boys chasing Grim.

She walked over to the mirror to get a better look and absorbed Grim's fire magic with enough concentration.

"Huh?! My magic!"
Grim shrieked in fear as the fire vanished as soon as it came.

Seeing as the beast was unfocused, the redhead decided to take advantage of the situation.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"