✿𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋✿-7-

🦢

"Incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have.
I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after the brouhaha at orientation, Y/n"
With a mischievous glint in his golden eyes, Crowley muttered under his breath.
With a sly grin, I casually toss my hair back as Grim leaps out of my grasp, boldly striding towards Crowly to assert his entitlement to delicious tuna.

I must confess that I find Grim's company rather delightful. It certainly adds an exciting element to my journey to have a companion who understands the ways of this world. Being alone can be quite dull, after all.
"Would it be possible for Grim to stay with me?"

The smile slowly fades from his face as he takes in the words escaping my lips.
Grim suddenly came to a stop and turned around, his cute little face registering shock as he peered back at me.

"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?"

"Whoa, did you just...?"

Simultaneously, they exclaimed as I confidently made my way towards Crowly and gazed at him with fake admiration.

"Please, sir!"

His eyes bore into mine as if I had just bungee jumped off a cliff without a rope. Slowly emerging from his state of disbelief, he pondered over my bold request.

"Hmmm... I suppose I cannot deny your plea.
Very well."
He muttered quietly, and in response, I embraced him tightly, overflowing with gratitude.
With a mischievous chuckle, Crowley playfully nudged me aside, his expression turning solemn as a sense of determination settled over his features.

With a joyful leap, Grim raised his fist triumphantly into the air, overwhelmed with disbelief at what he had just heard! He had finally achieved his long-awaited dream!

"Let me be clear!
Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror - especially not a monster!"

Grimes's ears turned downwards as he crashed down to the ground like a child.

"Now, allow me to explain.
It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here.
Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being.
So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge."

Although the place of residence isn't ideal for someone of my standing, it is preferable than living outside in the cold, which is worse.

"However, you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals.
As to how you will do so, penniless as you are... Ah. Ah ha. Yes, a fine plan."

"What exactly are you planning to make me do?"

The birdman chuckled like a mad scientist as he brainstormed ideas for what I should do.

"You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus. As for Grim, I can tell you know your way around a broom.
So what do you say? Will you work as a janitor?"

Grim rose up in wrath and approached the guy, his eyes twitching with hate.

"Whaaat? What kinda deal is that?!
I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk!"

I grinned at his statement and watched from the sidelines to see what would happen.

"If you're not satisfied with my offer, I can arrange to have you thrown out again."

"Myah?! ... All right, fine! Let's do it."
Grim said in reaction to Crowley's warning.

"Wonderful. Then I beseech you both...
To work hard as the janitor and my assistant!"