Gigantomachia & Re-Destro versus Deku

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to Deku: The War Ridden Hero! I hope you all haven't been waiting too long for this chapter to come out! I wanted to make sure that you all enjoyed the previous chapter before making this one. But I will be keeping up with some of my stories out here in order to keep them all up to date with the times. Without further ado, let us begin! PVZ Ultimate Battle soundtrack is to be heard throughout the fight of Izuku, Gigantomachia and Re-Destro.

After managing to bring Tomura Shigaraki into Police Custody, Izuku moved throughout the area near Deika City in order to find the rest of the League of Villains. He knew that they would still be in an area nearby considering how they used a portal similar to Kurogiri's in order to move from their base to this mountain. The young Hero had returned back to the forest where the giant creature named Gigantomachia was last seen by himself as he moved throughout the area. Looking around the mountains surrounding Deika City, Izuku made sure to keep his presence unknown by any and all people who don't like him specifically. Walking up to a small shack in the middle of the woods, he slowly approached as quietly as possible before pushing the front door open. Revealing a very tall man who was looking worse for wear, and he seemed to be homeless as he was only wearing pants. Closing the door, Izuku walked away from the small hut before making his way further into the mountains. Eventually he found a location with multiple mountains that were not natural to the area near Deika City. Izuku knew about the Meta Liberation Army being located in the city nearby, so he kept a low profile in the woods as he had seen multiple Heroes moving by.

He soon arrived at the location where he saw the multiple unnatural mountains just outside of Deika City. It was a very tall man, Gigantification Quirk Izuku's mind supplied, as he was seemingly sleeping on the ground. Izuku snuck up on the man before poking him in the face as the giant continued to seemingly slumber on the ground without being woken up. Izuku continued to look at the giant of a man before taking out a notebook and started to write about this giant individual. Going on about how the man was wearing a weird radio over his neck, how he seemed unnaturally tall for a Gigantification user. Especially since he was looking similar akin to a mountain from his first appearance, but if anything he was just around only 88 feet tall (26 meters). Shaking his head, he moved around the tall man believing that he'd stay asleep when he traversed the area around it. But before he could even get a few meters away from the giant of a man, Izuku heard the giant sniffing the air as if he was a massive blood hound. Turning around he found the giant of a man staring at him with such hatred, that he thought that he must've done something to this giant in a past life. 

"What is the Ninth doing near Master's old base?" The giant questioned before looking at Izuku closely. "W-What do you mean by Ninth?" Izuku asked, as the Giant lowered his head closer. "What is the Ninth User of One for All doing out here? Near Master's base no less?" The giant questioned. "I'm currently in search of the League of Villains, they caused mayhem and destruction. And I am going to bring them in, to keep the smiles of my... friends on their faces." Izuku said, as the giant stood up to full height. "You have some of Master's scent on you as well, prove your conviction to me now! NINTH!" The giant called out throwing his fist at Izuku.

=====================================

In the middle of Deika City Re-Destro, leader of the Meta Liberation Army's second coming, was looking out into the air of Deika City. He had been having a great day, that was unless the constant tremors nearby weren't causing him headaches due to the quite large amount of them. Walking towards his windows of Deternat Industries, he watched as the people below were having fun walking about his city. Smiling to himself he walked over to his desk and grabbed his cup of coffee and drank from it softly. This is good, the League of Villains would be coming for him and his Army soon enough, and he will prove to the world that the Second Coming of All for One, the boogeyman would never come to pass. But as the tremors began to increase in frequency and becoming more apparent as if they were coming closer, he looked further out into the city to see destruction. A giant man was charging towards them at full speed, speed that he wasn't sure a gigantification quirk user should be capable of. But he did catch movement in front of the giant in a weird green and black costume with weird protrusions from the top of the head. They seemingly looked akin to bunny ears. Whatever, he will deal with these two as soon as they are within range, after all, nobody could defeat the leader of the Meta Liberation Army.