Problems Arising

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku: The War Ridden Hero! I hope you all are prepared for the next installment of this story! I know that I used that word, which is something I don't normally use, but whatever, I feel very weird today and I will write what I want. So without further ado, let's begin this installment of the story!

Izuku walked through the halls of UA all alone, he had wanted to have some time alone to think about the loss of his mentor All Might. He had failed. Again. He failed to save his mentor once again as he had watched him die in the hospital, but not on a battlefield. Sitting down on a bench nearby, Izuku thought about everything building up to this point, and he couldn't help but think about the future. Tomura was still out there, and apparently the rest of the League were with him as well... he had a lot of work to do in order to collect the group before their quirks evolved again. He won't allow his classmates die for him again; he will not allow that to happen. Leaving the bench, he was sitting down upon, he found his Hero Suit as he put it on, it appeared that he was needed to be a vigilante to take down the League of Villains. He will not allow his friends, the people who he wants to keep their smiles... to die like they did in the world he was originally from. That villain unknowingly gave him a chance to make up for the mistakes he had made in order to get to where he was right now. And as soon as he placed his Hero Suit on top of himself, he noticed a package on the doorstep to his dorm. Opening it up, he found a small gauntlet that was from Melissa Shield, putting it over his arms and legs he smiled as he felt One for All thrum through his skin and bones. Looking out the window to his Dorm, he opened it up as he left the school without the current user of One for All.  

Meanwhile, inside the Class 1-A dorms, they had overheard a commotion coming from Izuku's dorm and made a mad dash for it. Opening the door, they found the window opened and the room looked like a mess. Looking around the room, they all found a note on the desk near his computer as they picked it up. Reading it closely, each and every member of Class 1-A started to feel tears coming from their eyes as it told everything they needed to know.

==============================================

If there was anything that Nezu had never prepared for, it was the simple disappearance of Midoriya Izuku. The one person who had each and every notable event in history recorded inside his head, and he had run away from the school in the night. The only way for him to have found out about it was when Izuku never showed up to class the next morning, and the class themselves were crying profusely. Especially those girls who had gotten closer to him. And now looking at the note that the boy had left, he was now having second thoughts about not taking down the entire League earlier on when they had the chance. Because now that Izuku is gone, Class 1-A is demanding that they search the streets in order to bring him back and allow him to stay there. And boy wasn't that a hard pill to swallow, All for One was dead, All Might was dead, and now the current holder of One for All was out on the streets in search of the League all on his own. There was only one Pro who he could rely on for this mission to bring Izuku back, and he was still having issues with using his quirk at the moment. Shaking his head in disappointment with himself, he decided to allow the First Year Hero Course Students to take the Provisional Hero Licensing Exams so that they could go out and search for him. Not to mention the fact that there was multiple occurrences where weird creatures attacked and killed high ranking Pro Heroes in surprise attacks in the last few days.

"*Sigh* I had better hope that Aizawa-kun can save his student. That boy has a very bad streak of no self-preservation." Nezu muttered as he spoke on his intercom to tell Aizawa about the man's mission.

Out on the streets, Izuku was moving about the cities in search of any clues on the League of Villains. He had run into some Nomu who were wreaking havoc upon the populace as well as certain Heroes. Taking down each one with surprising accuracy and precision he moved onto the next target before being chased by certain Heroes. In the last few hours alone, he had gained the moniker of the Dark Vigilante. His Black whips had moved about him sporadically as they gathered whatever Nomu was in his way before killing them instantly without any problems whatsoever. It got even worse when he combined the quirk with his muscles as well as bone structure in order to make sure his blows didn't do any more harm than using the maximum amount of his quirk. He was slowly making his way to Deika City since that was the last known location, he had from his world about where Shigaraki and the rest of the League were located.