Noticing his female companions

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku: The War Ridden Hero! It's been a small while since I made another chapter for this story so this one will be a small one, it will feature a small lime between Izuku and one of the female companions he has spoken to since he had arrived at this world! Without further ado, let's begin the chapter!

Izuku was stuck in the classroom with Midnight for a few hours as the woman basically beat it into his head that he had three women who were basically throwing themselves on him and he had stayed adamant that nobody would like him. So she decided to give him a little challenge, she wouldn't tell him what the challenge was, but she was going to tell the girls who were keeping an eye on him what the challenge was. He was to see how long he could last with the girls becoming provocative towards him, wearing clothing near him that was enough to catch his attention. And as he left the room with a slight blush on his face, he went to train on his own in the gym set up inside the school grounds. 

This provided Midnight the perfect moment to give the girls the challenge that she wanted them to start and finish by slightly corrupting the boy from his path of a pure Hero. Once finding the girls she had thought about who were very close to him, she informed them about the challenge she was giving them. Of course, they blushed when they heard her plans for Izuku and had agreed to them since they were getting tired of him pushing away their advances on him. So they joined the teacher in her efforts to get Izuku to notice their advances and that they really do like him in the way that he believes that they don't. So as the girls made their way to where they changed their clothes into more... revealing workout clothes, they found Izuku doing some bench presses with his quirk active. 

And they were surprised that he was already capable of lifting around 2 tons worth of pounds with his quirk active. Moving over to an area where they could be easily seen by Izuku they started to work out their bodies in order to get some gains whilst seeing how the boy would react. 

"Hey Deku-kun! How are you doing today?" Uraraka asked, as Izuku looked her way with his eyes before they nearly bugged out of his face at what she was wearing. 

The young woman was wearing a crop top that was revealing a bit more cleavage than she normally would and was also wearing short shorts that showed more of her rear than he would like. But since he was getting a full-blown view of the girl, he felt his hormones beginning to try and make their appearance as he shook his head and continued to bench press the two tons he was holding up. 

"Hey Uraraka-san, I've been doing fine. Just working out to master my quirk faster, can only use about 45% of it without hurting myself so I am working at full power at the moment in order to increase the effectiveness of it." Izuku said, as he worked further. "Well when you're done, could you spot me so I could increase my arm muscles?" She asked, as Izuku nodded.

===========================================

Over the remaining few hours that the trio were in the gym, Izuku Ochako and Momo had been working out for longer than they originally were planning on. Izuku learned quite early on from the girls' actions that they were the challenge that Midnight had placed for him. Survive being around girls who are revealing themselves to him willingly and not get aroused from their presence near him. So he did his very best in order to forget their presence inside the building as he found himself always near one of them as they made his body work overtime in order to keep himself from showing his darn near pitching tent of shorts.

He was pushing his body to the absolute limit by making sure that whilst using his quirk that he was pushing back the hormones that were barely being held back. It got to the point that even his quirk was failing to hold back his rising arousal as he shook his head many times in order to get their bodies out of his head. He didn't want to become another Mineta damn it! So as he ran on the treadmill, he kept thinking about defeating Shigaraki and All for One, once and for all when he heard two pairs of footsteps on both sides of him. Not wanting to reveal that he was looking at both newcomers to the machine, he let his eyes wander and found that both girls were running next to him... with a new issue... they were sweating even harder than he was and their crop tops were starting to reveal what their chests looked like.