Work Studies and Internships Part 2!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku: The War Ridden Hero! I am so happy that you all are meeting the goals of every chapter that I make for the story as a whole, my end all be all goal is to have around 1000 reads by the start of March, if you all can make it that far, I will be extremely happy! See you all at the end of the chapter!

The next morning Izuku woke up back on the rooftop as he groggily got up from his position, only to come face to face with Iida as the young man and Manual were staring at him. "Is there a reason why you are stalking my student?" Manual asked, as Izuku looked at them both. Showing them his Provisional License Izuku told them about what the problem that he had to follow Iida for was. And Manual was not really happy with how the boy got defensive about what his true purpose in the city of Hosu was. Once their misunderstanding was over, Manual looked at Izuku and asked if he had permission to use his quirk from his Work Studies teacher as Izuku nodded. 

"Well kid, if you are going to assist us in keeping Iida from going off on his own and fighting the Hero Killer..." Manual said, as Iida interrupted. "I-I was not going to do that!" Iida said, indignantly. "Iida in the world I used to live in, you did the exact same thing. Don't even try and say that you aren't, especially since you are not a good liar." Izuku said, as he stood up from his makeshift bed. "What gave me away by the way?" Izuku asked, as Manual looked at Iida. "Well my intern, had noticed your movement last night. I guess you failed your teacher's mission a little bit in not being noticed huh?" Manual asked, as Izuku nodded. "Well don't fret, at least we know that you can defeat Stain, but don't think that I will allow this to happen because you had permission to protect Iida." Manual said, as Izuku nodded. "We should probably get on with your patrol, I will be following from the rooftops at a distance." Izuku said, as he stretched his body and limbs. 

"Alright, come on Iida, we need to get on the ground floor and start our patrol." Manual said, as Izuku shivered slightly as he received a phone call... from Nezu. "Care to inform me as to how you were caught in the act by Iida?" Nezu asked, cheerfully. "I was not paying attention to the building where Iida was going to bed at, and he saw me on the roof I was on last night. Not sure how he was able to see me though since it was in the dead of night." Izuku said, as Nezu sighed. "Well since Manual is still allowing you to be in the area, keep an eye on them, we cannot allow Iida to continue his vengeance against Stain. Because of the fact that there is a very high chance that Stain could kill him when you lose sight of the boy." Nezu said, hanging up. "Scary." Izuku muttered to himself as he collected his things and took off.

=================================================

Izuku was running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop as he followed Manual and Iida as they saved certain civilians from danger. They basically did normal everyday Hero stuff as they helped cats from trees, helped old ladies cross the street, and many other things that seemed menial in contrast. It was nearing dusk when an explosion happened off in the distance, and Izuku kept an eye on Iida as the young man was looking around the area. Following Manual, Izuku watched to see what the boy would do now that he would know that Stain could be anywhere. And he was right about the boy's true goal, as soon as Manual saw the chaos in the city, he lost sight of Iida as Izuku had went after the boy himself. Following on rooftops was easy since the boy had taken a linear route searching smaller alleyways in search of the man who hurt his older brother. 

Once Izuku saw that Iida was about to attack Stain who was about to finish off Native, he jumped down and brought a stop to Iida's running streak and knocked the boy out. "Sorry Iida, I can't allow you to fight this man. He is way too dangerous for you to handle, if it wasn't for me, you would die here tonight." Izuku said, as he left the boy hanging on the side of the building before entering the alleyway. "Ah, it's you. I heard you talking to someone out there, care to inform me as to who they were?" Stain asked, as Izuku stared at Stain. "It was the little brother of the Hero you placed in the hospital. His mind was on vengeance alone, and I made sure that he didn't follow through with it, but at this point in time... it's my job to prevent you from doing anything hasty, such as killing Native... even if he was a discriminatory bastard." Izuku said, as Native rose a middle finger to the kid. "I hate you; I hate you both!" The man slurred out before passing out.