Work Studies and Internships Part 1!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to Deku: The War Ridden Hero! I am so happy that you all are giving this story all the attention that it has gotten in the last few months/days since I first started making this story. It has been a fun blast to write, and I can certainly say that I have a small announcement coming up in the next month or so. It will be important, so I hope you all are on the lookout for when that day comes! See you all at the end of the chapter!

Izuku was awoken from his brief slumber as Thirteen informed him that he had to visit Nezu for some reason regarding his Provisional License. Nodding his head, he walked out of the bus and headed for the rat's little office so that he could see what the ruckus was about that was worth getting him out of his nap. As he walked up the stairs to the tenth floor of the building, he thought about the things that Nezu had wanted him to do during the timeframe since the students of his school should be doing their Internships, at least the First Years should be. So as he arrived at the door to the Principal's office, he opened the door to find Aizawa as well as Nezu conversing as if they were college best friends. 

"So what is the plan to take him in?" Aizawa asked, as Nezu gave his instructions. "Well you will need to allow your students free reign on their missions as Interns within their respective Internship offers. That is should they go to the ones that I had guessed they would rather prefer over others. Ah, Midoriya! You are the last piece of the puzzle that we will be needing to take this rather difficult opponent down." Nezu said, with his smile of danger. "Okay, so what do you need from me Nezu-sensei?" Izuku asked, as the small Rat-God had smiled evilly at him. "Well what I need from you is to keep an eye on Iida when he goes out on his Internships with Manual in Hosu. Stay near them by working from afar, and you have my permission to use your quirk whilst you tail them... just make sure that you stay nearby to make sure that they don't notice your presence." Nezu said, as Izuku thought about something important. 

"W-Where will I be sleeping?" Izuku asked, as Aizawa did take notice of that. "Sometimes as a Hero you need to sleep outside in order to keep yourself hidden from Villains that you are tracking. So you will have to sleep on rooftops when the Hero and the student aren't patrolling, so I hope you really bring a blanket it does get awfully cold in Hosu at night." Nezu said, as Izuku nodded as he asked what the threat was, he was supposed to keep an eye out for. "The threat you are protecting Iida from is the Hero Killer Stain. That man has already taken down the boy's older brother, and I believe that the younger brother is about to make a mistake where he will attempt to take the life of the villain as revenge." Nezu said, with a sigh. "Well why doesn't Aizawa-sensei take this job? He's the one who is the teacher here, not me!" Izuku asked, as Nezu gained a happy expression. "Well Midoriya, that is just the problem! You are technically the senpai to your 1-A classmates of another dimension! You have more information about certain events that will happen that they have no clue about, and you can steer the villains away from where they will be moving about the world!" Nezu said, as Izuku informed them his predicament. 

"Nezu-sensei, I only know so much. After the attack on the hospital in the city near Deika... that is unfortunately all I know. Anything else that supposedly happens after that event I have no idea about, so I can't be relied on every new event that happens." Izuku said, as Nezu nodded. "I have accounted for that, and you informed me that my security needs to be upped to the point that no villains could get in, especially a certain villain duo going by Gentle Criminal and La Brava?" Nezu questioned as Izuku nodded. "Well you're in luck since those two were apprehended by Aizawa the other day and were brought into UA so they could be reformed!" Nezu said, as Izuku nodded his head. "I will head out to train myself for the next half hour. I need to keep an eye on Iida for his internships." Izuku said, as he started to leave the room.