Bakugo Kidnapped! All Might vs. All for One!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku: The War Ridden Hero! It has been a while since I made another chapter for this story, and I can't wait to get this chapter started for you all! Izuku will know what is happening once it's found out that Bakugo was kidnapped on his way to the Cabin and will immediately call All Might. It is also where the whole Kamino Ward stuff begins. Without further ado, let's begin! Play song where All Might and All for One fight!

The students within Classes 1-A and 1-B had been entering the cabin after finding it from their journeys around the campsite. They had been fighting the villains on their way over to the building and had run into others on the way to their destination. Izuku had been making sure that Aizawa and Kan were backed up with his abilities as a Provisional Hero Student. He had been keeping an eye out for Todoroki and Katsuki as the two were the last two from Class 1-A who hadn't arrived yet. Izuku was searching through the forest as he kept close to the building, and as he found Shoto he ran over to the young man as he looked around the area for a villain hiding. 

"What's wrong Midoriya?" Shoto asked, looking confused. "Looking to see if the area is safe, continue running down the path towards Aizawa-sensei. He will make sure that you enter the cabin without being taken. Do you know where Katsuki is?" Izuku asked, looking at the young man as they ran. "What are you talking about? We got routed when that masked villain appeared attacking us." Shoto said, as Izuku stopped in his tracks. "What was his mask showing exactly?" Izuku asked, with a pale look on his face. "It was a smiling face that covered a black ski mask." Shoto said, as Izuku cursed aloud. "Damn it! I am going to find Bakugo, get to the cabin!" Izuku called out, as he ran back into the forest. 

Shoto nodded and ran off towards the teacher as he thought about the last time, he had seen Bakugo running with him. "Just hope that Pomeranian was not captured. We still need him to be rivals." Shoto mumbled to himself as he continued to run. Izuku ran as fast as he could at around 58% of One for All powering his body. He was searching high and low for the villain who could be fighting Katsuki at the moment and as soon as he arrived at a clearing, he found the person who he was searching for. Katsuki was looking all around himself as he stared at the trees, as if listening for some movement. 

"Bakugo!" Izuku called out, as Katsuki turned around in shock. "Deku?! What are you doing out here?!" He called out, angrily. "I've come here to get you to safety!" Izuku called out, as the slightly taller boy had nodded along. 

Following Izuku through the forest, they jumped over fallen logs as well as roots as they made their way over to the cabin. "Why are you out here still Deku? I can take care of myself!" Bakugo growled out. "If you stayed out here for a moment longer you would've been kidnapped." Izuku said, keeping an eye out for Danger Sense to help him. As soon as they were getting really close to the cabin, in fact they were able to see it when Izuku was accosted by a Nomu who had appeared from above. 

As soon as the young man had stopped his movement, he never noticed how the masked man had dropped silently behind the two of them and touched Bakugo's shoulder turning him into a marble and dipping from the area. As Izuku continued to fight the Nomu until he managed to kill it, he turned around to see if Bakugo was nearby... only to find that he was gone. Looking through the forest around him, he thought that the villain who had taken him didn't get far from him as he started to run in the opposite direction from the cabin. Running as fast as he could he soon found that the villain he was chasing was moving as fast as he could through the trees as if he was on a mission. 

Jumping into the air to send a blast of air towards him, Izuku was about to send an Air Force: Delaware Smash at him when a blast of flames had cut him off causing him to fall to the ground. "Well look at that, you brought our target to us! Thanks for that little broccoli! But we need to leave now." The villain who launched the flames at Izuku said, stepping into a portal. Launching his Blackwhips towards the villain's portal, Izuku watched in horror as Bakugo was pulled through stating only one sentence.