Author Notes

Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku: The War Ridden Hero! I hope you all were crying in the previous chapter when I had All Might of all people die in this story. I bet you all weren't even thinking that All Might would die after a fight with All for One in this storyline of events. So a small bit of context for some of you who are probably wondering why I would kill off such a major character. So my reasoning for killing off All Might way before how the original run of cannon portrays... is because I had simply run out of ideas for how he could help out Izuku and Class 1-A within this timeline of events without One for All or Quirkless. I know that the Manga itself showed All Might with the power armor he had and that he put up a very good fight against All for One... but in the end he still lost the battle. He may have won the war between the duo with the villain's death at the hands of Bakugo... but All Might technically was supposed to die against All for One. Now for the elephant in the room, how will Izuku improve himself after the death of All Might as well as the fall of Society at a very early point in the story. In original cannon, All Might last at least a few more months before he is defeated as a frail man in a power suit. At least I think in the story it's been a few months, but aside from that... I think that continuing writing All Might in the story will just get in the way of what I am trying to create for this story. 

Izuku for the next few chapters for what I will be making by tomorrow morning... he will be in a bad place. He will not be able to go to All Might/Yagi Toshinori anymore for any knowledge on One for All. Not to mention the fact that with All Might dead, his presence within UA before his death will be felt all over. Students would be not able to process the loss of such a Pillar of Peace in such a horrifying way, especially since he told the cameraman his last few words on television. "Now... it's your turn." Most people believe that he was talking about the villains out on the streets at the moment being the next ones he will be after. But with the subsequent death of All Might, Villains will be much more active and with the Death of All Might... will be the subsequent death of All for One. I am just going to write in that All for One's brain had received such trauma that was similar to his last hit from All Might in the past that it makes it impossible to heal and dies on his way to Tartarus. Getting rid of that loose end, we have another loose end we need to tie up in terms of Shigaraki Tomura/Shimura Tenko. He will remain as the main villain of the story up until the point of which he will be the final big bad of this entire story. But who know's what will happen after he is defeated, I might as well create a new villain to combat Izuku as he manages to gain control of One for All to the point, he masters it completely to the point he doesn't get injured when he uses more power than he is supposed to use. The ships for this story will be getting a much better look during the next few chapters in this story which I will be releasing tomorrow early in the morning since I might be busy for the remainder of the day then. Aside from that, I hope you all had a great day/week and I will always be watching how the story does from where I live. So keep at it and as All Might always said... 

PLUS ULTRA!

Deku: The War Ridden Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें