CHAPTER 46: Yes

PORCHAY'S POV

"Cau, I would love to. Sure, you can court me, but you have to ask permission from everyone first," I said to him. He looked ecstatic with my reply, hugging me tightly in response.

"Thank you, Chay. I just wanted your answer, that's all. I'll ask permission from them, but believe me, they won't permit it. Whether they do or not, I'll still win your heart," he declared before planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Cau's expressiveness contrasted sharply with his usual demeanor, but I brushed the thought aside as Sean's voice interrupted our moment.

"Khun Porchay, Khun Macau, we have arrived," Sean announced, leading the way.

"Welcome to Italy, Cau," I greeted him with a smile, intertwining our fingers as we followed Sean.

Exhaustion crept over me, and I succumbed to sleep on our journey to the mansion.

As I drifted off, the car's hum blended with the scent of the Italian countryside, and visions of the sprawling mansion danced in my dreams. Italy beckoned with its romantic allure, and with Cau by my side, even the unknown felt like an adventure worth embracing.

Suddenly, Sean's urgent voice jolted me awake as we reached the mansion.

"Khun Porchay, there's something urgent," Sean said, his concern palpable.

"Later, Sean," I replied, intent on settling in with Cau first.

"I don't think this can wait," Sean persisted, his tone grave.

"Give me 5 minutes with Cau, and then I'll attend to it," I negotiated, glancing at Lorenzo, who shared Sean's worry.

With Sean's reluctant agreement, I led Cau inside the mansion. Despite the pressing issue, I wanted to ensure Cau's comfort first.

"You've had a long journey. Would you like to see your room and rest?" I asked him with a smile.

"Yes, please," he replied, prompting me to guide him to his room.

Once inside, Cau surprised me by hugging me from behind.

"Are you ready to rest?" I inquired, amused by his affection.

"I'm already resting. Anywhere with you feels like home," he confessed, melting my heart with his words.

"I'll take care of some things for our tutor, then I'll return," I assured him, tucking him into bed and planting a kiss on his forehead.

As I turned to leave, Cau's grip tightened, pulling me back into his embrace.

"Cau," I whispered, touched by his vulnerability.

"I just want you to stay with me longer. Chay, you don't know how happy I am being with you. I was lost in Thailand after you left. Promise me you'll return soon," he pleaded, clinging to me.

"I will, Cau," I promised, kissing his cheek before reluctantly leaving his room.

Heading downstairs, I met Sean and Lorenzo, who informed me of trouble within The Circle.

"Let The Circle handle it. Lorenzo, tell them I'll be observing how they handle this situation," I instructed, feeling the weight of responsibility settling on my shoulders.

As I contemplated the challenges ahead, I couldn't shake the thought of Cau by my side. Despite the stress, his presence brought me comfort, reminding me that I wasn't alone in this journey, he's even clingier but I won't complain.

(A/N:That's it for now. Enjoy reading!)