CHAPTER 38: Flying Back

PORCHAY'S POV

"Ai' Sean, Call Lorenzo, tell him I'm ready to leave," I said to him and he immediately left.

I went downstairs and met the chauffeur.

"Give me the keys, I'll drive." He looked hesitant but I just gave him a stare and he understood it.

"Mr. Porchay, as far as I know, you can't drive, can you?" Lorenzo asked.

"I think I have enough driving knowledge, so why not try applying it, right?" I said.

"Khun Porchay, khrup. I think I'll just follow you from behind, I'm gonna be your lookout." Sean said. This mother— doesn't trust me.

"Wow Sean, you're literally fighting with guns yet you're afraid of me driving? I really can't believe you, can't you trust my driving skills just for now?" I asked him.

"You don't drive, Khun." Wow, did he just insult me? He does have a point but whatever.

"Get in the car, Sean. I don't have time to mess with you right now, don't wait for me to point a gun at you, okay?" I smiled at him.

"Well, that's creepy." he then went to the front seat, and I just chuckled. Did he just pray before entering the car? Omg, this guy tests my patience.

" How do I start this?" I asked him, which made him nervous. He looks like he wanted to get my hands off of the steering wheel.

" Calm down, Sean. Your inner nerves are panicking. I know how to drive, I even know how to do it while my eyes closed." I then started the car.

"Lorenzo, please handle the things around here while I'm away. Flying back and forth takes a whole day so hopefully, after a day or two I could get back here." he just nodded.

"I will call and update you from time to time, Mr. Porchay." He answered.

"Thank you, Lorenzo." He bowed, then other staff followed him as I was leaving the mansion.

"Isn't it exhausting? I just got here a couple of days ago and now I'm going back. Aish, annoying imbeciles." I said while driving fast. I didn't notice Sean was holding on for his dear life.

"K-khun, khrup. I think you're going too fast," he said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated." We arrived at the airport. Didn't know that I will get back to this soon.

"Another 10-hour flight. Are you ready?" I asked Sean.

"Khrup. I'll run through our plans so that everything is prepared as we land." He answered.

I don't regret hiring this guy. He seems very cold and strict but he was my friend for years, he's just keeping it lowkey since we've been linked to the Theerapanyakuls. There's a lot that is at stake, so it's better to be safe.
As soon as we sat, I told him to just chill for a couple of minutes and we'll start working.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Sean, any updates?" I asked him, we both just woke up 5 minutes ago.

"Khun Korn is expecting you to come, I can't assure you if he already told the siblings about your arrival." I nodded.

"I don't have plans to surprise them so it's okay. How about those goofs?"