CHAPTER 18: Mystery

***

I knocked on his door. "You asked for me, khrup?"

"Yes, come sit here." I then sat down on the couch beside him.

He looked at my hand, I then hid it. As I walked here I was just wondering why he asked for me, but now I think I know why.

"Still not wearing it?" He asked me.

"Nope, do I have to?" I then stroked my finger.

"You don't need to for now, but you know when." I know sooner I have to wear that thing.

"Why me? Can't my brother do it?" I'm too weak for this.

"You know the reason why it has to be you and not your brother or someone in this family." This is frustrating.

"I know you don't like the idea of you being the heir of that thing. That's what your Mom wants. Everything is sorted out, you, your brother, and also the other family members.

"Mom, why?" I then looked at her picture inside this room.

"You're getting older, you're not a kid anymore."

"Khrup. I'll think about it, but give me more time."

"Sure, I'm just reminding you. Something will happen in the near future, you will probably use it, just be ready."

"Khrup." I bid goodbye and left the room. I need to think this through.

***

I was walking around the mansion when I overheard something inside Pa's office. My brother is talking to him.

"Pa, he's just a kid. Let him be. I can handle what you want."

"He has to, you know why. That'll be easier for us."

"Pa, I won't let him." They're arguing about something and it includes me.

"Get in, I know you're outside." What? Did Pa call me? One of the guards then opened the door. My brother looked at me worriedly.

"I want you to do something." He then told me what he wanted.

I didn't know that I would be involved in this sooner than what I anticipated. Me and my brother left Pa's office afterwards, we couldn't do anything but to follow his orders.

"I'll find a way for you, I won't let you do anything that you'll regret in the future." He then patted my head. Why does it feel like Pa's using us for him to be the powerful one? We're doing good with our lives, why is it necessary to be on top?

I just hope I won't do anything bad to him, if ever I have to, I'm really sorry.

***

PORCHAY'S POV

"Kid, what did Pa tell you?" P'Tankhun met me in the hallway as I was going back to my room from Lung Korn's office.

"He just asked if I'm okay and told me that I could rest for several days, I won't be training for a while, Khrup."

"You wanna play with me?" I can't.. He won't just play one game but a lot of games at the same time. That's more exhausting than training with the guards. P'Tankhun clung at me, rested his head on my shoulder and looked at me pleadingly. Now, he knows how to beg me.

"Khrup, Phi." I just smiled at him, I know he won't stop until I say yes. Khun Noo indeed gets what he wants.

He then dragged me into the main lounge where we saw P'Kinn and Hia flirting as usual.

"Oh my freaking God!!! Ai'Kinn, Porsche!!" P'Tankhun shouted at them and immediately covered my eyes.

"What? We're just talking stuff." Hia said. Yeah, they were talking.. kissing each others' hands is considered talking.. Okay, got that.

"Why here? Can you please get a room!" P'Tankhun then spanked Hia's shoulders.

"Says the one who watched the 'you know what' with eyes wide open." P'Tankhun covered my ears. Oh my, he covered my ears just after P'Kinn said it.

" I don't know what it is, okay? I just watched intently to know if the girl will be dead or what." P'Tankhun then rolled his eyes. Hia just smiled teasingly at him.

"Hia, P'Kinn, P'Khun. Can I go out later? I promise to go back early, khrup." I smiled and asked them politely. Add the cuteness, I made a super cute face for them to say yes.

"How can we not let you? You're acting super cute." P'Tankhun then squished my cheeks.

"Without guards, Khrup. I want to go with my friends." Hia looked at me intently.

P'Kinn then calmed Hia down by squeezing his shoulder. Even P'Tankhun looked so worried.

P'Kinn looked at Hia telling him to let me. P'Kinn is always my savior.

Hia sighed heavily then nodded. I rushed to him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you, Khrup, Hia.. P'Kinn.." Hia hugged me back and P'Kinn patted my head.

"Ehem." Oops, someone also wants a hug. We just chuckled and I then hugged P'Tankhun.

"Thank you, Khrup P'Khun." He then hugged me tightly.

"You're sure you can handle yourself?"P'Tankhun said, I then nodded.

"Go back safe, Chay. Give us a call if you need anything." P'Kinn said.

"Update me, Porchay." Hia added.

"Also-.." I cutted P'Khun as he was about to add something. I just wanted to go out.

"Wait, Khrup. Calm down.. I will update everyone na. I'll send pictures of who I am with, where I am, and what I'm doing. Is that okay, khrup?" They all just nodded. How stressful it is to just hang out with friends.

What's happening here? I just noticed they're even more strict. Not just them, but also the guards they're like even more alert than usual.

(A/N: There's a lot going on na. I'm still not feeling well and have lots of errands to do, so I'm so sorry if I update late. Everything's a mystery, do any of you know what's happening? Any idea who's who in those hidden POVs? What's happening in the Theerapanyakul mansion? Is there something bad happening? What's gonna happen to Porchay? Is it safe for him to go out? )