CHAPTER 5: Interaction

PORCHAY'S POV

I ran away from the mansion. Why? Because P'Kim keeps on calling. Didn't I tell him not to mess with my life? After what he has done, he'll act like he cares for me.

He just used me.

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE HE JUST USED ME.

I screamed my lungs out and broke down in tears, who cares no one could ever hear me from here. I held on the railings by the river where I'm at because I'm about to release all the anger I have. I clenched my fist against the railings. Why me? I was about to fall down because my knees were trembling but someone held me. I looked to the guy who held me. It was the guy who I bumped into at the university.

"Khun.."

"It's nice out here, isn't it?"

He looked at me and just smiled.

"You want to sit near the river? Let's have a small talk there." He then offered his hand which I accepted. He held my hand and guided me as we walked near the river.

" What are you doing here? It's quite dangerous." We then sat on the grass.

" Oh, just getting some fresh air." I wiped my tears away but he grabbed my face and wiped it for me.

I was in shock and just stared at him.

" I didn't know getting some fresh air would be this heartbreaking." He saw me?

"I...."

"You don't have to tell me." How sweet is this guy?

"Does your brother know that you're out here alone?" How does he know Hia? I think I can't trust this guy either.

He just chuckled and looked at me.

"Oh, I'm from the minor family. I just saw you walking towards here so I decided to follow you because last time we hadn't formally introduced ourselves to each other so I thought this was a good time to get to know each other." That explains why the bodyguards bowed when they saw him.

"I'm Porchay Kittisawasd"

"I'm Macau Theerapanyakul. I heard you live in the main family's mansion." I just nodded. News is really spreading fast towards this family.

" When we bumped into each other, I realized that you look familiar."

" Oh, I think we go to the same school." Right, we go to the same school but I haven't seen him at all.

"Your brother was the reason I bled my head out the first time we met." We just talked to each other all night.

I won't deny, I felt at ease after we talked. He seems very fun to be with. I'm comfortable with him. He doesn't look dangerous, he's very genuine and he smiles a lot. I'm very thankful that I ran away and met him or else I will just cry my eyes out all night.

He also walked me home. I saw Hia, P'Kinn, P'Tankhun and the bodyguards at the entrance of the house. They look so worried.

P'Tankhun looks like he will kill Cau (pronounced as Kawi in a very soft tone). Right, I made a nickname for him.

"Phi, calm down. He was just walking me home." P'Tankhun checked my body. Gosh, how many times people will check my body whenever I meet him.

"What did you do to Chay? Ha?!'' P'Tankhun pointed at him. He is really weird lmao.

Cau just put his hands up like he was about to get arrested. I just chuckled.

"Thank you for bringing my brother home safely." then Hia looked at me

" And you, we have to talk." He then entered the house with P'Kinn and P'Tankhun.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you for cheering me up." He then patted my cheeks.

"No worries, Just don't burst out like that again. My heart can't handle that sadness." He acted like his heart was broken.

"HAHAHAHA.. Stop. Go home now, it's getting late." He messed my hair up and waved goodbye.

I waved back and headed inside. Hopefully P'Tankhun won't scream at me all night.

See you soon, Macau.

KIM'S POV

*ring*

"Bro, you're too slow, you'll just let that slide?" Did he just call to piss me off?

"Ai'Kinn" yes, we just address each other by our names. I hung up, he will just talk nonsense anyways.

He's happy with my cousin, at least there's someone cheering him up and making him happy.

The only thing I can't do for Porchay.

"I wish I could also do that for you, Porchay. Be with you and make you laugh."

(A/N: My compensation for everyone. Here comes Macau! Guess, we'll have more MacauPorchay from now on. I feel sorry for Kim. Macau is quite a sweet-talker, he seems very interested in Porchay. Is he gonna do the same thing to Porchay? Or is he being genuine? Will Porchay's heart be healed by Macau? Or Kim will make a move to get Porchay in his arms again? What will happen next? )