CHAPTER 2: Confusion

PORCHAY'S POV

I just got back from P'Tankhun's room. Yes, I have my own room in the Theerapanyakul Mansion. Khun Korn, no, Lung Korn said to make myself at home so he prepared this room for me.

*Knock*

"Come in." I didn't even glance to see who entered the room because I was busy playing with the pen and zoning out. (people in this household are always zoning out)

"You didn't go to the interview" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. How did he know? Silly question, everyone in this family seems to know everything.

"P'Kinn.. I.." he sat at the couch beside my desk.

"I won't force you, you know that it's your brother's dream to see you go to the university. But, it is still up to you." He is right. It's Hia's dream, he has gone through a lot just to see me enter the university.

*FLASHBACK*

"Are you nervous, Chay? Don't be nervous na, Hia is always here." Hia smiled widely. He was so excited when he knew that today was the interview. He even brought me to the university.

"Hia, you look more excited than I am."

"Chay, this is Hia's dream. I am very happy to see you. Good Luck. You can do it. I love you bro." I nodded. I'm sorry Hia.

"Did you forget something?" I immediately smiled and hugged him. He was about to break the hug but I hugged him tighter.

"Just a moment." I was about to break down in tears thinking of how I broke Hia's dream.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"P'Kinn, did you.."

"I haven't told Porsche yet." he gestured me to sit beside him. I stood up and walked towards the couch.

As I sat down he patted my shoulder.

"Think about it, Porchay. The interview is already over but I will help you get into the university if you change your mind." I just nodded as a response. I could only hope everyone can understand as how P'Kinn understands me.

"Don't let your feelings for Kim destroy your life." he said that shocked me to death.

"K-khrup?" I asked him confusingly. How did he know? We hadn't met when I was with P'Kim.

He chuckled and walked towards the door but he glanced back at me.

"Think of it as a reason to be even more stronger, to improve yourself." He then walked out and I'm left here confused again.

"He was the head of the main family for a reason." I scratched my head out of confusion.

What does he know? Like, what is this family capable of?

I have a lot of things to explore. Lots of questions that are seeking answers.

"Nevermind. Let me sort this out first." I then grabbed the interview form.

I'm now contemplating if I should go or not.

*ring*

P'Kinn is calling..

"Khrup, Phi?"

"Have a walk and take a look at the university. Maybe, you'll find something there to help you decide. I'll have some bodyguards watch you, Porsche will kill me if something happens."

How does he know that I'm reconsidering it? Is he a mind-reader or what? Guess, I have no choice, it might help me decide. Nothing's gonna happen if I'll just take a glance, right?

"Khrup, P'Kinn. Khop Khun Khrup." (Yes, P'Kinn. Thank You.)

After a short ride, P'Pol just dropped me nearby. P'Kinn said SOME bodyguards yet it feels like he sent a battalion. How can this be more comfortable?

*ring*

Calling P'Kinn..

"Hello Phi, do I really need to be with these bodyguards? Like 2 or 3 men watching me is enough." I called him while walking around the university. I wore my school uniform so that I could enter the university.

"Oh, did I send too much? You don't know what Porsche is capable of, Chay. I just need to make sure. Even Pa said to send more men." Is this how scared he is?

"Khrup, Phi. It looks like you're not scared of Hia that much." I said sarcastically and chuckled.

I was busy talking to P'Kinn and walking around. I didn't noticed I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, Khun" I bumped into a cool yet simple, narrow-eyed guy who looks my age and goes to the same school as me since he is also wearing the same uniform.

He smiled and patted my shoulder.

"It's Okay. What's your name?" I'm about to answer when..

"Chayyyy!!!" My friend Mark called me. I wai'd at him and went to my friends who are waving at me.

***

"Narak" I immediately came to my senses when I just realized what I just said. I am standing still watching him run towards his friends. Interesting.

" Chay.. very interesting." it might sound very cheesy but when our eyes met I just can't deny that he has this very angelic face. We didn't even get the chance to formally introduce ourselves to each other.

"I hope we get to know each other soon, Chay."

(A/N: Take a wild guess, who do you think is the narrow-eyed guy? Anyways, P'Kinn is very sweet to Porchay, right? But he seems very creepy lmao. What do you think will happen next? )