CHAPTER 20: Weird

VEGAS'S POV

My brother's gone, he wasn't at the mansion so I decided to pay the main family a visit, he might be there. If he wasn't there, who cares? Just kidding. I think he's just around somewhere.

"Khun Vegas, what brings you here, khrup?" Pol and the other guards greeted me as I entered the mansion.

"Is Pete here?" I came here for Macau yet I don't know why I asked where Pete is.

"I don't know if he's back already, khrup." I just nodded.

"Has Macau passed by here? Is he with Porchay?"

"Porchay's -" Pol was about to say something when Tankhun entered.

"Are you here for your brother or for my bodyguard?" Tankhun said.

"Both? Where's Pete?"

"I don't know, I've been searching for him" Did something happen to him? Was he missing?

Tankhun then laughed hysterically. I think he noticed that I was quite panicking.

"Lmao, Vegas. You look so worried. Pete's the head bodyguard of the main family, he even managed to escape from you, who's worse than you?" Ouch, that hit me real hard.

"Whatever. Where's Porchay? He might be with Macau."

"Let's talk about that upstairs." We then walked upstairs.

As we enter the room, there's Kinn waiting for us. He wasn't with his wife, I guess we'll be talking about something important.

If y'all are wondering why we're talking to each other casually, without a grudge to each other, it's because we're cousins after all, our rivalry has its own time and place. We all know that when it comes to business, we're just following our Pa's orders. But, Tankhun still despises us that much, it's not just obvious.

I sat down on the couch in front of Kinn while Tankhun sat beside him.

"Where's Porsche?" I asked Kinn. Usually, he was with him.

"I don't know if you'll survive if he's here," Kinn said.

"You haven't had enough of his punches?" Tankhun added. He's right, Porsche punched me a million times, Pete also. I won't deny they really throw heavy punches, hays they really are best friends.

"So, what's it?" I asked them.

"What's with Macau and Porchay, they've been weirdly close to each other lately." Tankhun asked.

"I don't know, they're friends?" I answered them. I think they were genuine to each other.

Tankhun just raised his brow at me. Now, here he goes, showing his attitude, really?

" I mean, Macau has nothing to do with the business of our family, so does Porchay. I won't let Macau do something he'll regret."

"YOU won't, but your father will." Now I know why won't I survive if Porsche is here.

"I won't let Pa order Macau to do something, he's just a kid."

"We won't let anyone touch Porchay again, ever. Even if it's you that'll harm him again." Tankhun said.

"That dumbass Tawan did it. I have nothing to do with it."

" You made him do it. If the 'you know what' will happen in the future, just make sure it's just between both families. If not, everything will be messed up, Vegas. You know what I mean." Kinn said.

We just talked for a little bit more then I decided to leave and wait for Macau at the mansion. He's with Porchay right now, he might go back later on.

PORCHAY'S POV

P'Kinn again saved me from Hia and P'Khun's sermon so I immediately went back to my room to rest. I was reading a book when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in, Khrup." The door then opened. Sean entered the room, he was the bodyguard who went back with me from the riverside. He bowed at me.

"Khun Porchay, khrup. You want me to go there with you, Khrup?"

"Yes. Hia won't let me go out if I have no bodyguard with me. What brings you here?" I asked him, he wouldn't enter my room if it's not that urgent. They didn't install cctv's inside my room but there is at my door so they know who enters my room.

Sean then handed me an envelope. He does this everytime he wants to tell me something because we don't know if his suit has a device that could hear what we're talking.

If you're wondering why he just freely told it to me in the river, it's because he left his suit in the car.

I nodded at him, he bowed then left.

I opened the envelope and it contained lots of pictures.

What does he want from this family?

"Decha, don't you dare touch even an inch from this family. You know what they're capable of but you don't know what I'm capable of, yet."

(A/N: Hello everyone, how y'all are doing? No couple interactions for now. Porchay's getting a little bit serious. Who do you think is Decha? When will this 'you know what' between both families happen? Are we already there?)