CHAPTER 32: Somewhere Else

PORCHAY'S POV

It's a wrap. Everything ended well, I think. I enjoyed the rest of the night after crying my heart out.

*knock* *knock*

"Khun Porchay, khrup?"

"Come in, khrup."

P'Chan entered the room.

"Khun Korn asked for you." I nodded and followed him in the meeting room. I got nervous when I saw P'Kinn and P'Khun, I thought Lung Korn just wanted to talk to me.

I wai'd to them and they asked me to sit.

"You're all here. In case, you're wondering why Porchay is here, because it's about him."

Both of them looked confused.

" I want to send Porchay to Italy."

"Wait, Pa. Why?" P'Khun asked.

This is the thing Lung Korn asked me to do, but I refused because that time I wasn't ready and was having hopes for P'Kim.

" No reason, I want him to study there. He also wanted to, so why not?" They all looked at me.

"Khrup. Lung Korn asked me for a while na and I think this is the right time.

"Are you sure, Porchay?" P'Kinn asked.

"Khrup."

"How about Porsche? Does he know anything about this?" P'Kinn added.

"No. And that's your task, inform him and persuade him to say yes." Lung Korn then left with P'Chan, I wai'd to them before they left.

P'Kinn and P'Khun look troubled. I just stayed silent the whole time.

"P'Kinn, khrup. P'Khun, khrup. Do you want me to stay here and talk to Hia with you?"

They both looked at me and shook their heads.

"No, Chay. Porsche won't like this idea, and definitely won't agree especially if you're here." P'Kinn said.

"Khrup." I was about to head out when the door opened and Hia was there. He looks angry.

" Stay here, Chay." he said.

"Porsche.." P'Kinn said.

"Let me explain, Hia." I said to calm him down.

"No, Chay. You will not go anywhere." Hia said firmly.

"Porsche, Chay will just study there and will go back here. We can visit him anytime." P'Khun said while comforting Hia.

"But.." Hia uttered.

"Hia, I can handle myself khrup. Besides, I'll have a bunch of guards with me. I'll also bring Sean with me." I explained.

" I still have to think about it." Hia said then left.

I feel sorry for Hia.

"I'll talk to him." P'Kinn said then followed Hia.

After they both left, I crashed back down.

"Are you okay, Chay?" P'Khun said and sat beside me.

"Khrup, I just feel sorry for Hia. I don't want to leave him here."

" Healing yourself and leaving this place is the best choice."

He pointed at my chest.

" Breaking that even more won't do anything good to you. Take a break and come back with a more firm heart, not a fragile one. I can't stand seeing you get broke all over again, Chay." He then hugged me.

P'Khun's words are really something. He does have a point, always. I hugged him tighter. The best thing I have in this place is P'Khun's embrace.

KIM'S POV

*knock *knock*

"Khun Kim, khrup." Big entered the room.

"Khun Porchay's leaving the country."

I just nodded. I rushed downstairs to get my car. I should've just called Kinn but I want to see him in person.

Kinn Calling...

"Now, you're dashing your way here to see Porchay as soon as you've heard the news."

"Whatever, Kinn." I hanged up, he'll just talk nonsense.

As I entered the house, I saw Porchay in the garden. I walked towards him but as soon as he saw me he walked backwards.

I'm walking towards him yet he walks away from me. My desire to see and walk towards him is equivalent to how he despises me.

" He doesn't want you here." Tankhun said behind me.

"Isn't it very obvious?" I told him.

" You're here to know the reason why Porchay is leaving, right? He's leaving because of you. Pa asked him since the first day he stepped foot in this house yet he disagreed. He was still hoping, Kim. You can't just keep him waiting. I hope you won't be a hindrance for him to have time for himself, to heal." He said and walked to the pond.

Why do I keep on chasing him when I can't be responsible with my actions toward him.

"Is it time for me to let go of you, Porchay?" I asked myself.

(A/N: Hello everyone! How y'all are doing? I'm sorry na for taking so long. I hope everyone's doing great. Is it really time for Kim to let go of Porchay? Is Porchay gonna leave the country for good? Why Italy? I'm working on the next one and will update very soon, hopefully later. I miss you all na. Thank you for patiently waiting. I love you all.)