CHAPTER 14: Unforeseen

TANKHUN'S POV

I really have faith in this kid. He learned everything in a jiffy, It feels like he knows a lot but he doesn't show it.

"Khun Noo, you asked for me?" Porsche entered the room where I could see Porchay train.

"Yeah, I wanted to dye your hair again. I'm bored." Lmao he looks like he wants to disappear.

"Khun Noo..."

"Just kidding. Look at your brother. He's much more suitable to be Kinn's head bodyguard compared to you." He then watched Porchay at the window.

"He learned fast."

"Uhmm, no. They haven't taught him hand to hand combat yet. They just went through it to test how far he could go."

Kinn then entered the room. I walked towards him and whispered.

"We're running out of men. Porchay knocked them all down." He didn't seem to believe me but what I said was true. Why are they not believing me?! I'm gonna cry.

"There's no way Chan will fight him." Kinn said. Oops I guess we really ran out of men.

"You didn't believe me when I said we ran out of men because of Porchay. You know what Kinn?! I'm not gonna talk to you. Hmpf." I pouted

"Porchay is really something. Did you teach him to fight?" Porsche just shook his head. Now, they're talking like I'm not here. I turned the lights off in the training room.

They both looked at me like I did something wrong again. I just raised my brow and also stared at them.

" What are you doing, Khun Noo?!! He's just a kid and he's against one of the top bodyguards here." He's walking towards me. Really?! I'm the eldest of this family and yet he's threatening me? As if I won't fight him.

I raised both my hands up, walked backwards and pointed to the training room.

"He.. knocked him down.." After what Kinn said, Porsche turned the light on and rushed towards the window.

“ I guess.. Pa must've mistaken Porsche as Porchay. You should’ve hired him as your bodyguard and not Porsche.” 

I know I look delicious but why are they looking at me like they'll eat me alive.

They both walked out and went inside the training room. I followed them slowly because it takes time to walk with this clothing. I was born to be sassy and unique, why wear some formal suits when I know how to stand out, right?!

PORCHAY'S POV

The light suddenly went out but it got back after our fight. It's exhausting fighting with P'Chan. I'm tired of his serious face. After the training, Hia rushed into the room I was in and checked my body. He was quite shocked when he saw all the guards lying around. It's Lung Korn's fault, he said he wanted to test how far I could go before teaching me.

" Chay, Are you okay?"

" Ask the guards lying around, they don't look okay." P' Tankhun said. I just scratched the back of my head and chuckled.

I suddenly crashed on the ground which made them panic.

"Phi, Hia, I'm okay, it's just exhausting. Especially P'Chan, I thought he would go easy on me today but he didn't."

P'Kinn then looked at P'Chan. He then stood up.

" Khun Korn wanted me to train with him. I have to go, Khrup." he bowed then left.

Hia looked at P'Kinn and P'Tankhun.

"What?! Me, again?!" P'Tankhun acted like he was so hurt.

" I asked for P'Chan to train with me. P'Pete is going too easy on me, so how can I learn, Khrup?"

"WHAT??!!" P'Tankhun and Hia shouted.

" Can you please calm down, Khrup?" I said to them because I'm too exhausted to explain.

"Let him rest for now." P'Kinn said, thank God I could rest.

"See, I already told you. But you didn't believe me. Ohoooo this is frustrating!" P'Tankhun said to Hia and P'Kinn then he walked out stamping his feet.

P'Kinn walked towards me.

" I'll handle them. Take a rest for now."

"Thank you, Khrup P'Kinn."

He then held Hia's shoulder and they walked out of the room.

I'm wondering what P'Tankhun said to Hia and P'Kinn. Nevermind.

I stood up slowly because I'm feeling a bit dizzy. I was about to pass out when someone caught me before I fell down. As I was about to look who it was but everything went black.

(A/N: How's everyone doing? This chapter is a bit messy because of Tankhun. Just kidding. Who do you think caught Porchay before he passed out? Your suggestions might change my mind on who's gonna take care of Porchay. I might be able to finish the next one if laziness won't hit me. I'm also excited for what will happen next. Just leave your suggestions, you might see your ideas coming to life in the future chapters. Thank you for your support na, I love you all. )