CHAPTER 3: Encounter

***

I see myself smiling as I watch him walk away...

But why are the main family's men scattered around? What are they doing here? Are they spying on me?

Hell, no.

"Khun, are you done here? We need to go back." one of my guards informed me.

I nodded then pointed to the guy. " Before the day ends, bring me his information."

Is it too soon? I know, I'll miss out the thrill of knowing him 'personally' but I, myself, know that I am not this eager to know someone, be interested with someone to be exact. I have to know who he is ASAP.

***

KIM'S POV

" Aw, Kim. Ohoo attending classes now?" my friend Jay teasingly said as he saw me at the cafeteria.

"Ai'sut ! " (just know he cussed lmao) he just laughed at me.

"Oh, btw, what happened to the kid?"

"What kid?" I asked him confusingly as I don't know who he was talking about.

" The one you tutored. He didn't come to the interview. The professors were rooting for him. He was a good one, you indeed taught him well."

After hearing that I was even more confused.

What? I thought this was his dream school. Porchay, what are you thinking?

I have to keep an eye on him, his actions are way more unexpected than I thought.

I walked around the school because it's still lunchtime and I need air to refresh my thoughts and think what to do next. There's a lot going on, I'm done with Porchay but why do I keep on thinking of him, why am I bothered ? Fuck that thoughts, Kim.

I immediately stopped walking in the hallway when I saw someone, he looked familiar.

"Porchay.." I was about to walk towards him but I saw him talking to ...

What the hell is this guy doing here? Man, how small is this world?

PORCHAY'S POV

"Chay, Are you okay? Did the guy you bumped on didn't hurt you? Be careful, Chay na" Mark's checking my body if I was hurt, but why is he overreacting.

"I'm okay, that guy was nice. My body parts are still intact, stop overreacting."

"I heard that he was a son of a mafia, so basically he is a mafia. You know, mafia's are dangerous."

What a small world.

"He seems nice, I don't think he's that dangerous." He's quite interesting.

"Porchay, we need to go back. We sighted someone here." P'Pol said while looking around

"You have a guard?" Mark said looking at P'Pol.

"Oh, no. He's just a friend of Hia. He brought me here." He wai'd to P'Pol but he looked a bit suspicious of him. I mean, who wouldn't, they dress formally and act like they're scanning the whole area . Can't they act more normal?

"I have to go, See you." I waved them goodbyes and then walked out of the university.

"Oh, Phi, can I ask who it is?" I'm just curious.

"No one, Chay." I just nodded, yeah right. As if someone's gonna tell me who it was. They'll just keep it from me, I think they have a rule not to inform me about anything. No wonder, if I'll see myself lying on the ground unconscious AGAIN.

P'Pol stopped as we were walking towards the car. He then touched his earpiece, yes, they all have one. I'm just walking around the school. Why are they making a big deal out of it.

No one's around where we exited so all the men P'Kinn sent were surrounding me.

I was stunned when they all stood straight and bowed their heads. Oh, there was someone approaching us. That's the guy I just talked to earlier.

P'Pol then said " Khun -" he cutted off P'Pol.

He smiled at me and just walked past us.

Really, who are you...

(A/N: Sorry, this was a bit late. I'm still grieving for Technoblade's death. I tried brainstorming yesterday but I couldn't. Hopefully, I could keep my pace up and work for the next one. I marked my calendar as my working day so I'll just sit here all day and think about what will happen next. Maybe, I'll update tonight to make it up to all of you, I'll be doing a long update for everyone, fingers crossed. Anyways, have any ideas who 'that' guy is? I have seen everyone rooting for Macau. Btw, Mark's a bit suspicious, isn't he? Maybe another rival? Drop your insights and what you want to happen next. Lastly, I wanna say thank you to everyone for supporting my work. )