Chapter 38

Finally, after a long, wait sitting in class, I was called to the office. They're sitting in the usual seat Mr. Robinson sat in the headmaster chair.

" you're alive" he says.

" what are you keeping for me?" I ask.

" right to the business"he says. " has Seth told you?"

" not enough" I say.

" what do you want to know?" Mr. Robinson asks.

" everything. The murders, the secret agency.... my mom."

He nods, "There's a reason Seth was the one chosen to watch you. As soon as the murders started I was reached out to by a secret organization. One that as you may already know, your mom used to be apart of. They were worried for your safety as it was so they asked to send one of there best to help. They've been around since world war three, which in secret this... organization that wants you dead, had started."

"So organization people are terrorists and murderers?"

"Yes"Seth says after being quiet the whole time.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"You won't do anything, just let Seth protect you. We are having agents handle this as we speak"Mr. Robinson says. "And no buts or I will have you shipped home to stay in the house all day until it's dealt with. Is that clear?"

"I have one more question," I say. "Me and a friend were looking in the yearbook when we found a picture. It looks like my mom but has a different name..." for once Mr. Robinson looks confused.

"That's secret information" Seth says. "I don't even know the answer."

—————

It was wrong how the school had us act like everything was normal. How 'nothing' was wrong.

Horse shows started to go by like dashavu, so fast that it was already nearing the end of November. And we'd learn who was chosen to be on the advanced teams.

It was Monday when there was an assembly in the stables. It was the day to decide.

Riders sat by grade, meaning Zola was by the Seniors while me and Renne sat together with the
Juniors.

Mrs. Sophia went to the center where everyone could see her. "Today we will be announcing Legacy Academy's advanced teams!" She held up a clip board, "for the freshman advanced team." I didn't listen because i didn't know anyone in the freshman class. Or the Sophomore.

"The junior advanced team is Renee, Raphael, Camille, Alora, Ben, and Lauren." My heart seemed to stop. I'm on the advanced team!!!!!

Mrs. Sophia read off the list, but I wasn't listening. I was to excited.

"Lauren?" Renee nudges me, "did you hear what Mrs. Sophia said? Zolas on the senior advanced team!"

"That's great!" I say, shaking my head to clear it.

I know this chapter didn't have as much too but the next big thing is soon!