Chapter 33

"Sahila what's wrong?" I ask as she pulls me down the hall by the wrist.

"Play parts are out!" She says.

"So?" I ask.

"Just wait!!!" She says finally stopping at the price of paper.

My eyes widen. I'm Juliet!!!!! How?!?!!?

"Guess who got Murcitio!?" Nick says walking up. His best friend Lily behind him.

I smile, "congrats!"

"Guess who got Rosalie?" Sahila asks. "Armeline!!!" Armeline, was Ryan's ex.

"Everyone's surprised" Sahila says.

"I got costume duty!" Lily says eyes lighting up.

I read the paper. Practice starts in two weeks. Easy.

My face fell when I saw who Romeo was. Luke.

I just had to get through the next horse show.

—————

This show was much farther away. So we left at 6:30 in the morning. Waking up at 5 just to be ready in time.

"Lauren, your horse is riding with Camille's over there. Load up." Ms. Sophia instructs.

I was about to put Percy in when Camille walks up, "snow hates riding on the end

I was about to put Percy in when Camille walks up, "snow hates riding on the end."

"Okay..." I say backing up Percy and putting him at the last trailer stall.

"What was that about?" Renne asks after she puts her horse Bolt in the trailer.

I shrug, "no clue."

—————

I regretted being the nice one once I saw Percy. His mane, which I'd put into a perfect braid was ripped out. Pieces of hair on the ground.

Snow had already walked out by Camille.

She'd done it on purpose. Snow ate at his hair!!!!

"What's wrong?" Renne walks up to me. Zola and the rest of our team had been in a dinfrent trailer and were getting their horses ready. "Oh dear!"

"Camille" was all I had to say. "What do I do?"

"Shave it" Renee says. "I can't think of anything else..."

I look to poor Percy, whose mane had been beautiful.

—————

"Next up for show jumping is Lauren Baker on Perseus." The com says.

"Your shoulder good?" Zola asks me as I wait to go in.

I nod. "As I'll ever be..."

And it was our turn.

—————

Me, Zola, and Renee cheer as we hold our ribbons.

I'd gotten to first place in my first round of show jumping and second in the finals for show jumping. Zola got 1st in the finals for jumping, which she earned because of how well she did. I'd miss her after she graduated this year...

Renne got third in the finals, Vanessa got 4th, Ben 5th, and so on.

For dressage Vanessa got 1st in finals, Ben got second, Camille got 3rd, Alora got 9th, Will got 8th, Nyx got 7th, Zola got 5th, Renne got 6th, and I got 5th.

Once the way back we got pizza to celebrate our entire class doing well. Especially this early into the season.

How's it going? Just a quick reminder to please vote for chapters!!!!! It means the world to me to know people like my book!!!!!!