"You know about mafias. You know about mafias. God we're screwed"

Once again his hand flies over his mouth. I take back the notebook and decide that I'm going to take a risk. He could beat me if he deciphers the meaning. Then again, he just spilled two giant secrets so how smart was he?

I hand the piece of paper to him and slam the door shut. I smirk to myself and lock the door.

Wisdom has been chasing you for a very long time but you seem to always be faster

Oh God I was gonna get beaten but I couldn't help but snicker.

()

I paint the wall even though it's dark. I wonder what the police would do if they found the building. If they found me I'd be put in jail for years or something because of the vandalism.

I blend the gray spray paint to the white. It wasn't easy to do but after years it was fine. Yeah it was fine. It wasn't fine but I'm not telling anyone I admitted to that.

I hear footsteps and I swear, if one more person finds my home I'm gonna flip.

I walk outside completely ready to hit the person with the spray paint and leave them tied up somewhere. Okay, maybe not that extreme, but I was done.

It's Scott though and I don't know if I hit him over the head or leave. While I glare at him he wrings his hands together

"Look, I know you're probably mad at me for what I said in school but that doesn't mean you should ignore everyone else"

I was so done with people talking to me.

First Dario, but then again he talks to me all the time so he's fine. First annoying person to talk to me was Nile, then Koji and now Scott. I swear I'm gonna stab someone. Or ask Dario to since he was the assassin.

I tighten the paint respirator since I loosened it and walk back to my session ignore Scott. He could talk but I wasn't going to listen. I came here to avoid people. How did he know I was here anyway?

"Cade"

Oh - my - God. Now he says my name. I glare at him and it takes all my will power not to give him a concussion.

"Please, just let me talk to you. Or, listen really"

I was done listening to people talk!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you or something I really didn't I just- you never pay attention in class and you don't do any work and you're always drawing and I was worried because how are you going to pass high school? I know we're only sophomores but that's still dangerous to do I guess"

I put my paint away. I was done with people. I was done with them talking to me. I had been the more social today than I had been in weeks.

He stops me and I pull out my sketchbook. He knew I drew there was no hiding it.

Leave me alone

"Cade, please"

I'm done with people, Scott. So, tell me how you found me before I leave

If I was gonna get leave I wanted to go somewhere he couldn't find me.

"I was kinda waiting around here the last day hoping you'd show up"

This guy was a stalker

So avoid home for a while and then I can come back. Stupid people won't leave me alone or let me draw and now Scott won't let me paint.

I decide that since Scott's a bitch I'm going to the skate park. I completely ignore him after he tells me what I want to know and walk out. I'm hauling my paint bag because someone -Scott- was in my way.

I look through the bag and find that the one time I want to go to the skate park recently, I don't have my skateboard. I walk towards the Vinci's house and take way longer than necessary so that I can lose Scott. The guy was persistent and all I wanted him to do was stop.

Once I'm home I sneak in and grab my skateboard that was in the form of a stick. I swear if anyone else came I was going to smack them over the head. Although that would probably get me beat.

Oh well

I manage to make it back out of the house and I roll the skateboard stick on the floor so it turns into a board I can ride. I really should ask Eyes how he made this because it defied the laws of my world.

Maybe that was an exaggeration but it was weird.

At the skate park I just do a bunch of tricks. There's other people and I wonder if I ever returned that skateboard I used all those months ago. I didn't have it anymore so I hope I did.

It seems like I summoned the guy with my thoughts because I see him. He starts to walk to me and I groan.

"Hey, are you the guy that stole my skateboard a few months ago?"

I don't answer because I ain't signing or talking.

"Okay, can you say something?"

I stay silent

"Can you at least nod or shake your head if your the person who took my skateboard?"

I'm gonna get beat but I nod anyway. He looked baffled.

"I saw someone chasing you but I want to know why you took my skateboard. I mean, I found it again but why'd you take it in the first place"

How stupid could this guy be? He said it. I was being chased.

"I'm Bryan. I don't know if that'll get you to answer me but I figured you should know. I'm not here to harass you about taking my skateboard either-"

Then shut up

"I just wanted to know if you could reach me and my friend how to get over the wall of Doom because you made it"

Oh yes, street slang. I didn't miss you.

I shrug to let him know I'll do it. I was avoiding Scott and the Demons. Everyone in existence but he didn't get the memo.

I spend the next few hours teaching them how to jump off the wall without breaking something since it was so high and no one could land it.

Bryan gives me his phone number so we can stay in touch and I stare at it as I lay in my bed that night. He wanted to get my friend. I don't know though. Scott screamed at me for not doing school work. I thought he was a potential friend but I don't know about him anymore

°
I managed to fix auto correct to let me spell stalker. I apologize people
°