(Come, let me hide you in my arms. Let me change this earth into heaven.)

With this he twirled me around and I again my back hit his chest but this time his pressure on my waist was more tighter than before.

Zindagi Rok Doon Main, Ab Tere Samne,
Pal Do Pal Jodke Tu Mere Sath Mein,

(I will make the world standstill.
If you agree to spend some time with me)

His grip loosened from my waist And he took both my hands in his hands and bent down in front of me on one of his knees.

He did the same as the lyrics we're going. No, lyrics was going as he was going.

Toota Jo Kabhi Tara, Sajna Ve,
Tujhe Rab Se Manga, Rab Se Jo Manga Mileya Ve,
Tu Mileya To Jane Na Dunga Main.

(My love, whenever I see a shooting star.
You are the one I wish for. I got what I wished for.
Now that I've found you I won't let you go)

He would forever have my heart...even if I could never have his.

I held his left cheek with my right hand and he held my left cheek with his right hand.

And we were moving around with this rhythm didn't broking our contact.

You were an unexpected surprise, the defining moment. The collision of stars that slammed into me hard and sent my neat little world plummeting into the ocean.
I never expected it to be you, you know? But it is you. It's all you. And now there's no looking back.

(Female version)

Itni Bhi Haseen Main Nahi, O Yara Ve,
Mujhse Bhi Haseen To Tera Ye Pyar Hai (x2),

(I am not that beautiful, my love.
What's more beautiful than me? Your love)

When you meet the one who changes the way your heart beats, dance with them to that rhythm for as long as the song lasts.

We looked at each other and we smile like a secret we share both know, we've found what the whole world searching for.

(Male version)

Ke Tera Mera Pyar Ye Jaise Khab Aur Dua,
Han Sach Kar Raha Inhe, Dekho Mera Khuda

(The love you and I share Is like a dream, like a prayer. And God has granted me my wish)

Taehyung held Y/n's waist pulling her more closer and her hands went to his neck as they swinged along with a song.

"I'll never finish falling in love with you" She said staring into his eyes.

"My heart is full of you" he said with a same intense glance.

He looks at her like he realized what is love...

Soft, loving gazes and tender smiles, foreheads touching, noses grazing

Tuta Jo Kabhi Tara Sajna Ve,
Tujhe Rabb Se Manga, Rabb Se Manga Mileya Va,
Tu Mileya To Jane Na Doongi Main

He turned her around her back was resting on his chest. He brought his hand slowly to her chest.

Her breath got caught up in the lungs while her stomach filled with a zoo of butterflies. She couldn't get to react herself closing her eyes she kept her hand on his hand.

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

In your eyes I see the stars above,
And in your smile, the warmth of love,
I feel your heartbeat close to mine,
As we dance together, interwined.

Your laughter, like a melody so sweet,
Your touch like, feathers on my feet,
Every moment spent with you,
Is a dream come true.

Your love is like a gentle breeze,
That soothes my soul and sets me free,
With every breath, with every sigh,
You make my heart feel alive.

In your arms I find my home,
A place where I am never alone,
You are the light that guides my way,
My love for you will never sway.

So here's my heart, my love, my all,
I promise to catch you if you fall,
Forever and always, I'll be by your side,
With you, my love, my heart will abide.

💗💗

*****
The dance with this song was my whole heart, I had thought of this song a long time ago.

So lovely people, say how's the chpt did you like their performance?

Please playing "toota jo kabhi tara" song Spotify when you opening the chapter. Don't read without playing this song or you will regret it.... because All the emotions, their love, gestures, expressions, everything is in that song.

So please don't read the chapter without the song🌟

Do comments and vote please, in previous chapter I got new votes from few new readers thank you so much 💌

Keep supporting and now 40 chapters are completed, I think now only 13 to 15 chapters are left now.

And this remaining chapters are transfer you in a different world like it's going to be very heart broking and emotional as I said before.

And now I also trying to post everyday.

Next part post on 1st May.