27|•

"But I like chocolate

"But I like chocolate." He said, which made me halt on my place my hand was stopped in the middle of the way.

Because I was unblinking looking at him.

"From when?" A whispered came out of my mouth.

"From now." Saying this he leaned forward towards me. Kissed on my left cheek gently.

Which made my breath stucked in my throat.

My hand was stuck in the air holding the Ice-cream.

I forget how to breath, when his hot breath start hitting on my cheek.

He moved back but I was still in my world.

I gulped looking at him who was smiling.

"I-I actu--I wa-was.....i'm- I was stuttering badly.

he's influencing me too much.

"Ice-cream." He spoke.

"Huh?"

"Give me ice cream or it will melt because of your heat." He said forwarding his hand.

I passed him ice-cream when the reality hit me.

He start walking towards the car.

"I don't want to go home this early." I said behind him pressing my lips.

He stopped and turned back at me.

"Then where you want to go?" He asked closing the door of the car.

"should we go for a walk for a while?" I muttered with some excitement.

"Okay." He nodded.

And my eyes sparkled I immediately hold his hand and walked towards the streets.

We are walking like this and yes our hands are still connected to each other.

There are not many people here, only a few were visible at a distance, a cool breeze was blowing, it was such a beautiful view at night.

And his hand was in mine, what could be more beautiful than this?

"You know everything." His voice came which made looked at him.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion we are still walking.

But suddenly he stopped and turned his face at me and came front of me holding my both hands.

"You already knew everything, isn't it?" He spoke straightly looking into my eyes.

"What?"

"Don't act now I know you know everything about me." He confidently said.