06|•

Next day
Tae's Pov

I wake up due to this alarm, stretched my body and neck, stood up and went towards the washroom while grabbing my towel.

After getting ready, I came downstairs and walked towards the kitchen where I saw Jin hyung and Eunwoo doing something.

They noticed me and give a smile.

Jin-" Good morning."

Eunwoo-" Good morning."

Tae-" Morning."

I said and opened the fridge to get water.

Jin-" Did you get the laptop?"

As he asked about the laptop the last night scene flashing in my mind remembering her.

I remain slient for a while...

turned back and said,

Tae-" Hmm."

I nodded.

After that I straight walked upstairs....going towards my room...just then my phone ranged, made me stopped in mid way.

I saw and it was Unknown number.

I pick up.

Otp

Tae-" Hello."

???-" Hello Mr.Kim Taehyung..how are you?"

His voice was Elated...but not good.

???-" I heard, you came to seoul."

Tae-" Who are you?"

I asked suspiciously.

???-"Hey you didn't recognize me...this is wrong, how can you forget me."

Tae-" Stop your nonsense, and come to the main point. "

???-" *chuckled*...I like it...I like it, you know what.. this thing about you I like the most."

???-" Hi, Hello it's done.. Now let's talk about work." *coldly*

???-" Very soon something is going to happen in Seoul, which you cannot even imagine...save it if you can."

Hearing this my eyes widen.

Tae-"What nonsense is this...and who are you? *while gritting his teeth*

???-" Everything will be known when the time comes....Every time you would win...but this time you are in trouble with me and you will not be able to win from me."

Tae-" Whoever you are... keep one thing in mind,With me you cannot do any harm to anyone... and as far as victory or defeat is concerned, only time will tell."😏

???-" Good,very good..Let's see who wins in this battle between hunter and prey."

Call ended.