01|•

A dimly lit room, with a single window casting a soft glow on the wooden floor. The room is filled with slience, except for the gentle sounds of footsteps echoing through the space. As the man continues walking, his footsteps become even quieter, the slience in the room intensifies, creating a sense of suspense and nervousness.

 As the man continues walking, his footsteps become even quieter, the slience in the room intensifies, creating a sense of suspense and nervousness

He enter inside, there's another man tied to a chair with ropes. The atmosphere is tense, and the room is filled with an eerie silence. The man who entered slowly approaches the chair, his footsteps echoing in the room.

As he gets closer, he notices the fear in the tied man's eyes.

He sits in front of the tied man and gives him a dark, evil smirk!

The room grows even more tense as the sinister expression on the man's face sends chills down the tied man's spine. It's as if he's taunting him, reveling in his power over him.

The atmosphere becomes even more unsettling, with a sense of impending danger hanging in the air. The tied man's heart races as he wonders what this sinister man has in store for him.

He looked at him in dark gaze, while lifted his head up.

-"I had said that after 10 days you would be sitting in front of me just like this, helpless, powerless, Just like I told you..."

He said in his husky deep voice, which making him more troubled and scared.

-"What did you say that I will die at your hands, you will make me fall at your feet?

Man-"N-n-no...p-please...please......i'm so-sorry, I'm I'm beg....begging yo-u."

Fear was clearly visible in his eyes and voice, he was begging for his life, he desperate to save his life, pleading in fear..

But his please fall on deaf ears on him remains unmoved, his evil smirk widening.

-" *chuckled*....Your please mean nothing to me, you should have thought about the consequences before crossing my path. "

The tied man's fear intensifies, realizing that his words are having no effect on the heartless individual before him.

He stood up and took out his gun, and pointed at him.

Man-"N-no..no.."

-"A person like you has no right to live."

Saying this he pulls triggered, the sound of gunshot filled in the room.

The sight of a lifeless body laying down it's truly like a horrible nightmare.