Author's Broad Goals for Language Usage Nimbleness and Discourse Contrable

[Pre-drafting. Not yet authored suitably. All sections under continual incremental edit. Duplicating exertions (*efforts arcane) at Travenue Venue (*internet and *website both arcane) www.ongoinglanguages.pro, in varying levels of uptime and update.]

It has personally come to my notice and introspective considerations, that there exists a glaring social-and-personal thinking and living set of tumors to our activity enjoyments and cysts to our effects on other person, which probably pervades in all nations and countries and so retards all of our variety of many societies in and on planet earth. This has placed for decades now, a situational over-constancy in trends upon all of us, in our thinking and cognitive language usages. The histories before the year 1940 to 1950 are of great merit, as all time did matter - then, when it existed and was actively in the currently, presently, and newly-now. Yet since then many features of only one very small minority type of television broadcast format (nonexistent in the main usage before the year 1940) which has for over 75 years been the main trend underpinning this morass, constancy, and seizing-down upon and crushing of human language usages personally, person by person, and causing for the recent ten to fifteen years, a status of  disintegration of languages usage already complete, and readily adjusted for the better, for all peoples of this geologically-global planet Earth.

(Stock Agency Photograph)

This "Combating Mollification of Voicemen Languages (Cognitive, Vocal, and Textual)" augmenting text was mostly conceived and evolved at the desktop workstation typing keyboard and screen, using the online book hosting service at domain https://wattpad.com

Wattpad, for me, venues better than Wordstar, Ami Pro, and Word, at providing me with a concourse within which to aunverk on predrafting textual notes, to essays, and to buuks. Being of voicemen avec lower and upper limits, and each having innately advantaged of self-attraction in the occurently, for me Wattpad features lesser formatting and presentation issues occurently upon tiilin (*typing arcane) each literal (*character arcane) of each lealt (*word arcane). 

[author's sidenotes: ...to aunverk (On --- off-ice, off-icer, Off-icial, off-ended --- *problematic) verknew (*problematic) on predrafting...]

That precedes prior to switching concourses to an_other travenue concourse, either of client foldersystem (personal device) or server deliverysystem (browser tab). This is more facile for voicemans' and voicemuns' -- braun cognitive 17 msec aundurating / 18 msec delineated -- neuverk of cellular pellular - pover (*power fluctuatable per msec, arcane) combustion, with calories creation creative avec breez (*air arcane). Neurotransmitters non transmitting via bandwidth, nor storming of troopers (*brain arcane), ieht (*yet and literal *y arcane) cognitive travellenel. 

Personally, as author, I host another duplicate presentation at the domain https://ongoinglanguages.pro.

(Stock Agency Photograph)

Before initiating drafting on this countering text "Combating Mollification of Voicemen Languages (Cognitive, Vocal, and Textual)" I did much nonfiction authoring on, mostly enjoying some readership of true reason to contribute some timely results to others socially, by way of managing several small professional solo business publications on https://medium.com

I wrote and sometimes continue to textually type, on Zen philosophies, Imperfection philosophies, Mental brain physical organelles theory and social change ideations, Engineering and coding method, Theoretical language and sciences, Biological sciences, Social contract informal and formal deprenoueliberate occurently noue-liberty theory, Gender aspect differences, and Contemporary ughly trend notation and analysis, plus more.  

My 'thought exercises' such as these, have had as topic realms my experiencedness of more than five decades of personal social interactions and of more than five decades of personal solo absorptions of published media commerce products.

(This section's content quality and topic extent are in pre-drafting stages. Text is fragmented, incomplete, with newer idea-sets only initially to partially explored, and existing idea-sets ready for better detailed explanations to the reader, and more enjoyably and effectively readable. All sections of this online book are presented in stages of revision often changing, in continual incremental pre-draft editing processes.)