Optional Guidance - for Prime Personal (all) Readers

[Pre-drafting. Not yet authored suitably. All sections under continual incremental edit. Duplicating exertions (*efforts arcane) at Travenue Venue (*internet and *website both arcane) www.ongoinglanguages.pro, in varying levels of uptime and update.]

I evoluted each case of optional guidance while considering both greater than typical word/phrase counts and especially lesser as typical word/phrase counts to each hold possibility to perform poorly for readers, once each reader has precedingly begun reading. The reader has the leverage to partially concur and partially disconcur* readily with ideas, reasonings, and partially semi-adoptable courses of newly-next* investment of personal interests, after reading. 

Reader leverage occurs when the reader has finished reading each paragraph, approximately. Yet while in process of reading, if the scope of coverage of aspects conveyed (sometimes measured in elucidation word-count) is well-fitting the realm of issues, then that match seems to me to perform better for the reader. Such also performs much better for my explorations of the issues, to which issues I value my moment-to-moment contributions, both while solo and working present-tense near-future milliseconds toward enjoying viability of trends, which links toward potentials in the moment for days to (few to many) months future release, posting, or distribution of my text authoring.

Possible cases of text author and text reader relative disparity (or uniqueness to each person, featuring intrinsic differ between each person) range in wider spectrum from the reader disconcurring* greatly to the reader concurring greatly. Greater word-count elucidation, instead of attempting to constrict greatly* such* by method of delivering overly* many* ideas on varied issues, is actually in the text to provide readers greater scope than lesser word/phrase count. If lesser was provided, such delivers inadequate and poorly elucidated incomplete or fragmented shrunken idea-sets. When I author text, until complete with a paragraph, this is blatant to me. 

A lesser word-count I have selected against in most cases, to provide fuller aspect coverage of optional techniques and relatable merits, which pertain. Each reader of initial personal informal interest in reading some, thus immediately either continues reading more, or discontinues reading very soon after new interests have come to his or her minding, other than nonfiction text of my authoring. In either case my goal is that each reader would have in mental recent experience inclinations of his or her own evolvement and dynamic in breadth. If switching with interest piqued to other affairs, split seconds prior to total disinterest in the text I authored, and thus possibly to never again much read my authored text, then that is fitting to my goals nearly equally as well as in the case when readers might continue much more reading of the text I authored. In either case the complexity/complexion of the text read has not narrowed idea- scoping* for the reader to either lose some dynamic from the reading, or if no narrowing occurs, then to have reading time absorbed by textual simplicities better disengaged from quickly, before even a slight decrease in consciousness mental maneuverability. That one of many goals is to not cause simplicity of idea involvement while reading. (Mild ironic and piqued consternation is mentally agile, actually, thus if readers self-stimulate to complain before discontinuing this text, then mental dullness has not ensued.) Fiction reading by nature typically performs well at this issue of merit. Nonfiction text authoring is very different.

Some other contemporary text authoring performs lesser word-count by textual wording featuring succinct ironclad finalizing, which presents the reader with meager idea complexion/complexity, and instead presents simplicity of after-effects of a very narrow, though maneuverable mental one-lane idea breadth in newly next proceedings. Though each author differs in style, each is also of experiencedness very much of preceding personally vested activity from enjoyably and gladly own-evolved personal selections which led to reading similar such style, among that which avails. Reading these augmentations, with readers' possibilities of extending and stretching language usage to new personal ways, could possibly be foreign but in surprise same causes and potentials, avail readers as at more than the ready for enjoyable exploration. Personally discovering greater than pre-aptitude could exist for many readers, due to common timeframe since the historical introduction of television news "high-quality human- nearby" audio absorption to voice language usage, for each of us. 

Lesser word-count and finalizing very simplistic styles of text typing and authoring is prevalent in year 2024, and seems to me to probably be that case for many human languages, for textual usage, more than the English language. That ugliness in mainline widespread trends occurs far more often in textual language usage, than in voice language usage, gladly. Voice usage of language gains from conversing durations becoming time-extendable, performed by each converser to better coverage of pertaining aspects and personal value, which customizes better longer durations of saying and hearing usage of English language.