Resultants of Phrase Shrinkage in Usage of (all) Languages

[Pre-drafting. Not yet authored suitably. All sections under continual incremental edit.]

There are many after-effects, from a multitude of decades of cascading degradations to our enjoyable language usage, that I have noticed and considered.

For many decades of the past 150 years, brand and product names, including grocery product words/terms/phrases and advertising jingles plus slogans from before the 1970s, and more recent computer and internet words/terms/phrases, are a burden upon us enjoying our personal usage of language, especially in unspoken unsaying "think" usage of our mental biological working condition brain-sets of brain organelles. 

Pausing on elucidating as to resultants of phrase shrinkage, and engaging in some novice brain theoretical considerations: as a surprising start, walking is truly verbal. 

Walking is performed via brain *controlling (internal to brain plus exuding from brain), *imaging-ation (conceptual, plus visual, plus short-msecs-term *planning in the *newly-now, and mostly internal to brain and not exuded, except indirectly by selections millisecond-to-millisecond resulting in body motions, etc.), and *assessing (internal to brain organelles within flesh of them, internal to boundaries, with sensory input I believe better not considered existent internal to main brain organelles, and only sensory as external to most brain organelles not unidirectional, as are the bundles from eyeballs, eardrums, and skin, tongue, nostrils, etc. *Sensory and *articulatory might fit the peripheral systems better.)

(Stock Agency Photograph)

Controlling's prime most direct but least obvious effect is on the organelle itself. Most control, in a tiny sliver of time, remains internal of same self-organelle and remainder of body in terms of mostly articulation of limbs, etc. Uptiming* (or updating) of input and output is better analyzed as a separate issue, to not miss what remains within, as to time proceeding in small intervals effects on same-organelle.

Controlling does not perform metabolism nor methylation nor byproduct of combustive 98.6° Fahrenheit at other cellular portions of a human body, as those processes are handled at the cellular level of each part of the human body, and are not controlled or regulated at those cells by direct brain regulation, and are instead only aggregately articulated (such as manipulated) by indirect effect from brain more direct control, to include brain articulating output to the blood pumping heart.

Much more than mouth and facial articulations is truly verbal and adverbal. These are action words existent in the moment-to-moment entropic "newly-now." The voice, voicing, or vocal generation of sound is also verbal, and brain organelle plus bodily verbs/adverbs are present and active when saying/speaking/hearing, also. Those verbs are obscure to select from our elementary schooled learnings.

Returning to usage of language issues, our "think" is equally as after-effected by these previously experienced absorption of household terms/words/phrasings as is our saying and hearing of voice powers (rather than energy or work, which are abstractions more so than power). Power is actually smaller, as it changes in tiny-time nuance, whereas energy integrates and averages over time intervals - these being accounting mensuration systems.

In the recent pause to engage in novice brain theoretical considerations, many of the aforementioned words/terms were slightly tweaked to greatly differing versions of more arcane and entrenched forms of old Latin or academia-traditionalized centuries old modes of wordings. I consider that probably in truth it is often enough, that such entanglement of words is actually much to the distaste of many of those persons in university or college commerce/business professorial capacities, and that on par with many students' distaste for such intransigent burdensome wording. Such word clogging of arcane and ineffectual terms causes, I believe, a combination of overuse in presentations, but by way of cumbersomeness and thin meaning, disuse in living situations after presentation in classrooms. Such as this is the case, with very many words and terms currently mired-down and intransigent in entanglement, then probably the sole method to counter such a halting immobilization of words and terms is per person adopting usage spurts to test for suitability, and also per person self-appealing availing encounter of option to perform some degree of socially interactive regular new usage interjections, or some degree of textual posting, sending, or small to large text piece authorship which is noticed by others. There is no hurdle issue of small audience, but the hurdle issue instead is of small contingents of dispersed persons adopting independent and explorative new term usage spurts, with very many others not inclined to do such. Large audience reception is of meager merit, if per person, new usage spurts are not tested, experimented, and adopted to some extent, in larger authorship and usage base of larger count of new word/term users, which is of much greater merit. 

Another burden on enjoyment of our language usage has been a proliferation of words/terms/phrasings in true valid "usage" instead of burdening and ineffectual or worsening "definitions." By now in the year 2024 many words and short phrases have as many as two, to in some cases five, differing meanings/implications-of-merit, and with features of those differing and contested meanings, being primarily the presence of zilch coherence or relatability, either in similarity, dissimilarity, nor in counterpoint of scope or realm of applicability, such that differing scopes are not imbued, and such that these squished meanings, to usage, feature no relatable means or method to mentally sort into kinds or contrasts. (If kinds or contrasts were present, this could allow for quick-time enough to grasp inconsistency and thus disengage toward other more leverageable words/terms/phrasings.)

Returning to the analyses from the previous section, the cause most dangerous, and also the cause most personally readily and conveniently removed from the home, of the inexorable minute-by-minute repeated existence of this dearth and degraded deficiency in language usage historically from very many decades ago up to and continuing presently, and acting as the daily reinforcer of these personal burdens for each of us, is high- quality human-nearby actual newly-now event television broadcasts, featuring voice audio hosting as main component, and the nature of which is more mental-cadence and brain set of brain organelles rhythms overly swaying than is screen viewing time or content, with audio component dangerously reinforcing, independent of volume level, if of volume enough to be uninterruptedly noticeable.