What am I even thinking? I thought, shaking my head and decided to not even think about what I just thought.

*Nisha Pov*

"Why do these kids need to buy a new bag every year?" Sudhir asked as Ayesha started choosing her bag.

"Because it gives the new feeling, you know the new year and new things." I replied.

"I really hope they never wish for new parents." He said shaking his head.

"I got new Mom." Ayesha said, holding my hand.

"What are you doing hearing our conversation? Pick out a bag fast." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"You are a mean Dad." She said turning away.

"Not more than my mean Daughter." He mumbled, and I chuckled hearing their usual banter.

"Why don't you buy a new bag? Your college will also start tomorrow, right?" Sudhir asked looking at me.

"Mine is just college and I already have a bag." I replied smiling.

"Ok! Then what about her previous bags?" He asked frowning.

"I have already donated them." I replied, hoping he will not mind.

"That's a good idea. Now donate your old bag too, and buy a new one now." He said walking towards college bags.

"I am happy with what I have." I said, pleading him and he just finally nodded.

"Let's have a small movie night." I said when we reached the home in the evening after having dinner at the mall.

"What movie?" He asked, walking into the Ayesha's room and placed them on her bed.

"These shouldn't be here Dad." Ayesha said, pointing to them.

"That's true! They should be put inside the cupboard, properly." I said teasing him and placed them properly.

"I have been holding them in the mall and even brought them here. Give me some mercy." He said, shaking his head.

"Who told you to? I said I will hold half of them right?" I asked him smiling.

"Nemo!" Ayesha suddenly said.

"What?" We both asked her.

"We will watch the Nemo movie." She replied with wide eyes.

"What happened?" I asked her frowning.

"I thought you both would fight." She replied looking at me after a few minutes.

"We will never fight." I said, smiling and she grinned.

"Go and search for the DVD. We will be there in a few minutes." I added, and she went outside the room smiling.

"How are you so sure that we will not fight?" Sudhir asked.

"Friends don't fight, Sudhir." I replied, smiling and we both walked outside the room to watch the movie.

*Sudhir Pov*

"She slept off." Nisha said, looking at Ayesha, who has laid her head on her lap and made me sit near Nisha so that she can put her legs on mine.

"She is stubborn." I said, smiling at her.

"Just like her Dad." Nisha said smiling.

"Well, she is studious just like you." I said, shrugging normally and then realized what I had said.

"I am very lucky you know to be her Mom." She calmly whispered after a few minutes.

"I think she is too." I said, staring at her for a few minutes.

"No! She already has a wonderful father, and she never needed me." She said shaking her head.

"Every daughter needs a Mom." I said, and calmly, watched the movie.

Then turned towards her when it is completed. She smiled and leaned back on the couch brushing Ayesha's hair.

"Tell me about yourself." I asked, looking at her.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"I don't know much about you." I replied.

"Well we were like really a happy family as far as I can remember. My brother is always the protective type like he used to take me wherever he goes to play so that I will not get bored. He is my first best friend." She said smiling looking far away.

"I was close to my father as well, but he left the world when I was just six. We both were small, so my Mom brought us to Pune thinking aunt will help us and give that support, and she did." She added and brushed away a few tears.

"Then I wanted to study hard and become some good administrator like my Dad. My brother always supported me with anything he can. He even did the part-time job so that I can get extra coaching classes. He too studied hard and look now he is working in New York." She said smiling at me, and I nodded smiling back.

"We have this stupid tradition in our family to be married at eighteen." She said groaning.

"That is the completely stupid tradition. I was twenty when my Uncle did my match with Indu. But I stood stubborn saying I can't marry an eighteen-year-old, but they just said it is very good one, so I need to." I said shaking my head.

"Then what happened?" She asked frowning.

"I can't marry at twenty, and it is unlawful too. I said my friends will complain and made them wait for two more years." I replied.

"But, until those two years, we both were engaged." I added.

"You must really miss her right." She said looking at me but not with jealousy.

"It was nice, by the time we were together. Now, tell me about your Mom." I said looking at her.

"When I was eighteen, my Mom and the family wanted me to be married, but I wanted to study. Everyone started taunting her. I guess so she pressured me more with words. So my brother fought with them, and he got himself engaged when he was twenty." She said.

"So now you are continuing your studies, so I hope you don't mind being married to me." I said after a few minutes thinking about this.

"Yeah, I am continuing my studies." She said nodding.

"Your brother must have been proud when he got to know that you got accepted in university with a full scholarship." I said smiling and she immediately looked down closing her eyes.

"Are you fine?" I asked her frowning.

"Yeah!" She replied, smiling at me, but she has a blank look on her face making me frown more.

"Do you know I have a lot of friends? I mean wherever I go, I just make some bunch of friends and look even you are my friend now." She said looking at me still smiling.

Those words brought me out of my thinking, and I just said, "Right friends."

We continued to chat for some more time and then took Ayesha to her bed. We even walked to our own rooms and drifted off into sleep.  

-------------------------------------------------------

Next chap will be updated little late...

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote.. :)

P.S- Not so cliche is in wattys2015 so plz promote it with your friends if possible :)