Love? 2

Mention of self harm and blood

AUTHOR'S POV

"What reasons do you have?" Taehyung asked he wanted to know why couldn't he get a chance with Jungkook

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes"

"Then listen the reason why I can't love you or give you a chance is because of someone" Jungkook said barely above a whisper but as it was really quiet Taehyung heard him

"Someone? You like someone?" Taehyung thought that Jungkook already had someone he loves and that is why he can't love or give a chance to him

"No...well kind of yes too.." Jungkook replied he himself being confused

"Jungkook just come straight to the point why are you beating around the bush?"

"Fine" Jungkook said and looked right in Taehyung's eyes "Yes I used to love someone very dearly , he was really close to my heart , I loved him so much that even after knowing he likes someone else I still loved him , he used to always come to me talking about his love while I used to listen to him , smiling at him but only I knew how broken I was , it was in high school when he asked his crush out and she said yes , hah I was so stupid to love him he wasn't even gay , and I used to break each and every day seeing them together , but a normal day would crumble down to the most horrific one I never knew it , I was playing games when I got a call saying he was admitted to the hospital he has been in a very terrifying accident , I stayed with him all the time , cause I was his bestfriend , his girlfriend left him because he was on the urge of dying but even when everyone lost hope I still prayed to God that please save him and take my life instead cause I was already dying , but I guess I am not that favourite kid of God cause he didn't hear my prayers and the person I loved dearly died while holding my hands"

Jungkook visibly had tears in his eyes by now and his voice was shaking a little , Taehyung was also really sad first by the story second by seeing tears in younger's eyes , Taehyung never knew Jungkook went through something so tragic , he only met him in University and Jungkook used to always avoid and ignore him.

"But...why can't you give me a chance because of this?" Taehyung asked his voice breaking , he still wanted to know what does all this has to do with Taehyung

"Because" Jungkook took a deep sigh "You look exactly like him..." And a tear escaped Jungkook's eyes , he tried his best to forget this memory of his but whenever he looks at Taehyung everything comes to his mind like a broken tape record playing over and over again , he remembers the face of his bestfriend how he looked at him for the last time , how he smiled at him for the last time , moving on was very hard for Jungkook and now Taehyung is making his life difficult.

"That is why you don't like seeing my face?" Jungkook nodded

"It makes me remember him.." Jungkook said in a whisper "I'm sorry"

God is so cruel he didn't give Jungkook the person he always desired to have and now God gave Jungkook someone who looks exactly like the one he wanted and also loves Jungkook as much as Jungkook loved his bestfriend , but Jungkook is not able to accept him

"But...it isn't my fault that I look like him" Taehyung said he was crying by now "Why do I have to suffer just because I look like your bestfriend?" He said while sobbing

"I'm sorry Taehyung , but everytime I look at you I remember him , and I want to forget him as much as I can , he is my weakness , he makes me vulnerable , I can't even look at you , your face , your voice everything is like him just more beautiful" Jungkook said while looking at the ground "Please don't love me"