CHAPTER 1

FIRST PERSON POV

Before I knew it I was already dead, I died with my younger sister Rider while we were on a trip together, adrenaline lovers we entered together into a desert which is more than 2 hours away from the city, however, the The natural gas system was damaged during the journey and the vehicle exploded into flames, killing us instantly. Well, that's what I remember before I died and here I am now with my sister without knowing what happened or how we are here and Rider points a gun at me.

Rider: Who are you? Speak up, you damn bitch! Where I am? What are these schoolgirl clothes I wear and why has my appearance rejuvenated to that of a fifteen-year-old?

Me: Don't worry sister, I already told you that I'm your brother, it's me, your brother Izumo.

Rider: Not even a 3-year-old child would believe that, highlighting the obvious: my brother is a man.

Me: I already know that, but here I woke up with this body! Also look at my face! I look a lot like you! The scarlet red hair like fire and the blue eyes! It's me!

Rider: Even though you look a little like me, that doesn't take away from how much of a girl you are!

Me: You have rejuvenated! You should realize it! Besides! Why are we floating in the middle of the sea and how do we have firearms if in our country the use of firearms is prohibited unless you have a weapons license!

Rider: We're just not getting anywhere, do you remember anything before we showed up here?

Me: Yes, we were in a desert doing crazy things with the car when the last thing I remember was that the car was on fire and we were overturned.

Rider: A death because we turned around? It sounds ridiculous, a fire? Do we burn to death?

Me: Yes, it seems that now we can float in this form, Sister, do you think about the same thing as me?

Rider: Ah, that's not true, is it one of those anime genres that are very famous lately? The isekai.

Me: Indeed, not only that, do you remember that naval game we played a while ago on Azur Lane?

Rider: Azur Lane? Ah! That game about ships transformed into anime girls!

Me: That same one.

Rider: Are you implying that we've become that kind of girl?

Me: Yes, after all we are floating in the middle of the ocean, we don't have fairies equipped as a crew so it can't be Kancolle, so only Azur Lane is left.

Rider: You're right, but can we really summon our ships like the kansen do?

Me: Well of course.

So I concentrated, as I have read many Azur Lane and Kancolle fanfic, more or less you can say what I should do to summon my ship, I concentrate to be able to connect with my ship self, after meditating for several minutes I manage to do it, by doing so I can clearly see everything that is around me, not only that, but I can also see what is hundreds of kilometers from my position, I can also see my sister standing behind me while looking at me with indifference, even though my back is turned and my eyes are closed I can see her clearly, my vision is 360° and that feels strange, but despite everything I don't feel any difficulty analyzing all the information that comes into my sight. head.

Me: I have it sister.

Rider: Do you have it? Well, I don't see that you invoke your ship.

Me: Wait a minute sister, here it goes.

At that point I jump and my rigging disappears to form hundreds of mental cubes and materialize my ship and I was very surprised by the ship I see, it is the Hangzhou, a Soviet ship that the Chinese bought for their navy.

Rider: How did you do it brother?

Me: It was difficult, the first thing is that you have to harmonize with your ship side, you have to feel it, you have to feel what your ship can see, the sensors, the electronics, the ship's engines... (30 minutes of explanation) and that's it.

Rider: Seriously, you have been very specific, thank you very much brother.

Me: No problems, come on sister, you can do it.

At that point she begins to close her eyes and begins to concentrate just as I told her to do and after a few minutes she succeeds, I saw another ship just like mine, a Hangzhou class destroyer.

Me: (Shock) Two ships of the same class.

TO BE CONTINUE.................................