Chapter - 18

A/n : Be ready with tissues ... Your author cried rivers writing this .

-----------------------------------------------------

"Kookie baby where are you ? ". Isuel was searching for her baby bun who wasn't found anywhere but soon someone climbed on her lap and messily covered her eyes making Isuel's lips spread widely .

"Who could it be !! But my Kookie baby has gone to play so who could it be ?  ". Isuel questioned amusingly while laughing internally knowing well the pout which might have came now on her bunbun's lips .

"It's me.... Your Kookie , your bunbun , your sunshine .. ". Kookie spoke eyes sparkling with joy .

"Omo.. jinjha ! ". Isuel said and opened her eyes and saw the sight for which she lives each day of this painful life yet beautiful life .

Her baby bunbun was smiling showing his cute bunny teeth , cheeks red due to playing in sun . She just wants to hide her bunbun from this cruel world .

"What are you hiding bunbun ? ". Isuel saw Jungkook was hiding his hands behind .

"This... I brought strawberries for eomma . Doctor uncle said eomma is not well so i brought strawberries it will make you well and you don't have to take medicines ". An innocent Kookie said not knowing how this illness was killing his eomma each day .

"Omo.. waa thankyou my sweetie you are right now your eomma will be healthy in no time ". Isuel said and took a bite of the delicious fruit and also feeding her bunbun .

After eating Isuel cleaned Jungkook who was literally covered with mud and also changed her own clothes too as it was also covered with mud but it never made her disgusted infact it made her so happy to witness such things .

Isuel enjoys each and every moment with her little Kookie she knows her days are very near ! But till then she will not cry no.. she will not waste these precious time which she has left on the other hand she do everything she likes and makes her happy .

After cleaning and feeding light snacks to her baby Isuel was now cuddling with Kookie who was clinging to his mother like a bear stuffing his nose to eomma's neck it's a such serene moment for both of them ..

"Kookie... Can you promise something to eomma ? ". Isuel asked making Jungkook peak his head out looking at his eomma with doe eyes .

"Yes eomma .. Kookie will promise ? ".

"Kookie .. my bunbun eomma has to leave to some place in some days ! So promise eomma you will take care of yourself and not cry and call for eomma. " Isuel said and only see knows how much her heart cursed to say those words but she has to this . She has to make her child strong to face this world ... Without her .

"Will eomma not take Kookie with her ?". An innocent child asked the most obvious question .

Isuel whose throat clogged at the question wiped her tears quickly and smiled at her bunbun kissed his cheeks lovingly .

"Bunbun ... Eomma has an important work so eomma can't take Kookie with her but baby Appa will be there with bunbun so you will alright hmm.. but don't trouble appa much and also take care of him okay baby ". Isuel knows she is asking too much from a five year old child whose whole life revolves around his eomma .

"But will eomma come back soon Kookie will miss eomma so much ! He loves eomma so much ". And that was it for Isuel she bursted out crying loudly .