Chapter - 17

Next day was hectic Jungkook and his team were making sure everything goes according to the plan .

Taehyung on the other kept a close eye on Dongmin sticking to his side so that they know his next move .

"My Omega now i will take my leave i have some important work to do but don't worry i will see you tonight ". Dongmin said and excused himself and why would he not he has a sacrifice to give .

After Dongmin went Taehyung rushed inside informing Jungkook and rest that Dongmin left for the meditation area .

"Is everything ready ? ". Dongmin asked the witch with irritation laced in his voice he hates that he has be dependent on someone else for gaining which he deserves but once he will mate his Omega he will not have to do this . This brought smile to his face his beautiful Omega...

"Umm.. Alpha a-actually i don't how did this happen but believe he was here just this morning i saw him but i don't know how this happened ! ". Go Eun the witch stammered .

"What are you talking about ? Say clearly what happened.. i don't have the whole day for your rubbish ". Dongmin said massaging his head these fools will not leave a day without messing up .

"Alpha.. we lost the kid !! ". The witch whispered dreadful for her dear life .

"What ?? What do you mean you lost the kid ... You had one job Go Eun just one and still you managed to fuck it up seriously ? I shouldn't have listened to you and let you do this important thing .

Listen you b*tch .. i am giving you one hour to go and find that kid otherwise it will be you whose sacrifice I'll be giving". Dongmin's voice gave shrills to Go Eun she rushed outside to find the kid otherwise it will be her who will be killed .

"What are you all doing ? Go and find the kid he must be somewhere nearby". Go Eun said to her minions .

-----------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay ? ".

"Yes.. thankyou ajhussi for saving me ".

"It's okay kid just go with this ajhussi and be safe okay when everything calms down we will send you to your parents okay . " Yoongi said to the kid who nodded his head and went with Yunhoo .

Yoongi wondered how inhumane someone can be to kill a child without an ounce of guilt and for what ? Just to be powerful it's sick .

"Yes Kook .. it's done go to the next target ". Yoongi said through his device .

"Tae i am going to find Shim Dae-ssi so please stay in your room don't go anywhere i will come back soon okay ". Jungkook who was with Taehyung told him as it was time for their next step .

"Okay but you also take care see you soon ". Taehyung kissed his mate's lips who smiled and went he just needs to finish all of this .

Taehyung went inside his room preparing himself for the war which is awaiting for them . He knows Dongmin will not go down without the fight and he has to be ready . He tucked in the sword inside his long cape he just hopes everything go according to the plan .

-----------------------------------------------------

"Yoongi hyung .. where is he ? ". Jungkook asked looking around to make sure no one is there .

"There is no one at the meditation area all of them are scattered to find the kid let's go before anyone comes ". Both Yoongi and Jungkook went towards the meditation area they knows Shim Dae is there .