Chapter - 6

Jungkook doesn't understand the certain change of events happened just in a day ! How on earth from coming to a Pack for helping turned into him finding his mate ...

This has to be a joke ! No seriously.. The Mate he has been searching for seven years .. seven f*cking years has been all this time in a small Pack which he never paid attention to . He searched in all big Packs where his Mate could have been possibly but what did he got ? Nothing..

Just remained empty handed..

And now when he was losing his hope to find his Mate he finally found him and God how did he find him... In a battlefield fighting with the Black Rose rogues ! Seriously life couldn't be more dramatic for him .

It was morning already with Jungkook and his team killing all the Rogues and now they were outside the pack infirmary getting the wounded soldiers treated but mostly he was worried for certain someone.. the same someone who came crashing down in his life..

"Kook the soldiers are doing fine only one of them is severely injured but i think he will be fine we have given him the herb we brought so don't worry . You should take some rest you haven't taken rest from yesterday ". Yoongi said calmly coming out of the infirmary .

Jungkook who was still looking inside the infirmary asked "Did we catch any Rogues alive ? ".

"Yes we have caught one he is getting treated we have kept him in high security keeping an eye on him but we have to be careful you know how dangerous they could be ". Yoongi replied .

"Yes hyung.. by the way thank you for being there for me always . Without you and our team i don't i could have survived a day ". Jungkook was genuinely thankful for his hyungs for supporting him through every thick and thin he is so grateful to them.

"Aww my dongseang is being emotional .. don't be we are family right remember so don't think so much go get some rest . I'll inform if something happens hmm .. ". Yoongi said and forced Jungkook to go and take rest .

Even though Jungkook didn't wanted to leave his Mate .. but he can't rush things and tell everyone about it . First of all he has to talk to his Mate okay wait.. he doesn't even know his Mate's name wow !

"Hyung .. what about the person who was badly injured is he okay ? ". Jungkook stopped in midway and asked .

"Oh you mean the Luna .. yaa he is fine now the wound wasn't deep he lost some blood that's why he faint but now he is okay ". Yoongi answered he got to know the person who got injured was none other than the Luna of the Pack .

"L-luna !!! Is h-he the Luna of the Pack ?". Jungkook wasn't believing what he just  heard Luna ! What.. it can't be possible ..

"Hmm.. i heard when i was inside well he looked quite young to be a Luna but whatever now don't think too much and go ". Yoongi dismissed not knowing what turmoil he caused .

Jungkook was too stunned to react he just stood there was this real ? He just found his Mate after so many years just to know that he is a Luna of some Pack which also equates to him having a partner ! That can't be no.. never ..

-----------------------------------------------------

His head was throbbing badly with light headedness but somehow he opened his eyes finding himself in completely different setup ! Where is he ?

When he opened his eyes more he found his sister and advisor looking at him with worry filled eyes .

"Taetae.. you woke up ? Are you fine .. Heesuk-ssi please call the doctor ". Daek-su said hastily to which Heesuk immediately went to call the doctor .