Chapter - 11

There have been alot of things Taehyung hated to do in his life... Starting from living with his uncle and aunt to getting married to the head Alpha even crowned as Luna wasn't his choice but he had to do and sometimes he wonders when in life he will have his choice count cause right he is once again beginning to hate everything !

After an hour or crying and missing his family Taehyung came out of the bathroom where as expected same people were waiting for him and he doesn't have any energy to fight with them so he very silently let them do whatever the f*ck they wanted .

After taking little breakfast Taehyung was once again on the side of window mind blank maybe too tired to think .

"Luna.. if you like then i will give you the tour of the palace only if you want ". Sera suggested .

Taehyung's ears perked at the sentence it wouldn't be bad to get to see this palace much closer and know it's inside out . And for how long he is gonna be sad and miserable he is Kim Taehyung .. he ain't a weak b*tch ! He will make sure these bastards remember whom they have messed up with .

After few minutes Taehyung was in the main hall looking everything with aww .. how big this palace was even ? Damn.. it's looked so gigantic will huge ceilings , walls , doors even windows were the size of the door and don't ask about the decor everything was matched with everything even the plants were placed according to the decor .

The whole palace was divided into three parts first part was solely of the head Alpha as no one was allowed to enter that part Taehyung mind itched to go and smack the hell out of that son of a b*tch ..

But apart from that Taehyung quitely noted to visit that place it looks like it holds alot of secrets.. the secrets that would definitely help him . With one last look they move forward .

The mid part of the Palace was a common house where guests and the staff lived which mostly consisted of dining room , a big meeting room , living room etcetera .

And the last part was where Taehyung was living the Queen's palace yep.. it was the exact name and Taehyung wondered why that monster made him stay at that part but mostly why did he instructed his staff to call him Luna or treat him like a Luna . Well for now Taehyung cannot ask this question he just wants to observe then react .

They moved forward and Taehyung couldn't fathom from where these people were getting the crazy money to have all these luxuries .

But the best part which Tae liked the most was the garden or say huge garden spread in acres with all sorts of flowers , trees laden with fruits it looked so unreal that Taehyung had to blink several times to believe it was real ..

This is how the Palace looks like...