Chapter - 9

The meeting room was filled with counsel ministers , Taehyung's trusted commanders and Jungkook's team . Till now they were thinking that they won a battle with the Black Rose even if it was small only to realise that they were infact the pawns in the hands of Black Rose .

Everything was planned from the beginning from small attacks at the southern borders to getting their soldier captured only to trap them even more and Taehyung feels he is the biggest fool in this world who didn't understood the whole setup even if everything was loud and clear .

And now because of his foolishness a very important minister's life is under threat .

The room was tensed with everyone looking frazzled , nervous and anxious as what will be their next move .

Taehyung stood from his seat face as blank as ever but only few people who knew him knows the nervous hidden behind that face .

"I know the current situation is very tragic and i want to apologise to each one of you for failing in keeping you all safe . As your Luna it was my responsibility to keep you safe but i failed to do so but i promise to bring back Shim Dae-ssi back alive and safe ."

There was proud in everyone's eyes for the bravery Taehyung is showing despite knowing all the dangers lurking .

Heesuk who was silent the whole time now spoke "Here this book we got from the our library we haven't read it yet but i am sure that there must be something related to how we can defeat them . " Heesuk forwarded the book to Jungkook who was shocked to see something so important here he side eyed Yoongi who looked equally shocked !

Yoongi took the book in his hand and turned the pages couldn't understand how something like this is here ?

"Yoongi-ssi please read the book and tell us is there a way we can tackle those monsters ? ". Heesuk asked he was on his toes to make sure his Luna is safe ... There is no way he will send Taehyung like a scape goat .

Yoongi sighed and turned the book and he saw the author's name he eyes showed a different emotions his inner twirled .

Everyone were eagerly waiting for some solution to come out of the book as they now knew how old this book was ! The author must be somewhere related to those Black Rose's rogues in someway then only he knew these many things about them .

After half an hour Yoongi started reading the informations given in the book that were how the Black Rose caused all those barbaric acts to thousands of people , how they destroyed lives , killed people , captured them and many more .

People in the room were blown away with the things they got to know ? How on earth someone so dangerous is living along with them that also for more than decades and till now no one had found a single trace of them .

Yoongi finished reading the book he shared all the things written on it he was flabbergasted to know all these things he along with his team has been working for years to get the informations related to Black Rose still they didn't knew about these many things . The horrendous crimes Black Rose commited against their own Werewolf community .

"So that's all the things we know about them nothing more ? Nothing about where they are from or where they are right now ! What joke it is .. with this information what possibly we could do". One elderly counsel minister said with voice slightly raised .

Heesuk stood up to speak but

"I am sorry to interrupt but you are well aware of the fact that no one i repeat no one has ever won over Black Rose so there is no one to actually tell us how to succeed them . That's the way we have to find on our own and the way you are speaking right now already proves that your Luna is already succeeding in keeping this Pack safe cause there is not one pack left who are still alive after the attacks of those Rogues .