Chapter - 16

Next few days were spent trying to figure out what will be their next step with Yunhoo contacting everyone who could help them in this matter and thankfully there was someone who can help them so Yunhoo along with few others went secretly to get the help .

Other than that Taehyung was now trying to be soft with Dongmin so he could trust Taehyung but Tae tried to subtle with it as the sudden affection can lead to suspicion .

Like how right now after having dinner with Dongmin Taehyung proposed a walk with him to get some fresh air and Taehyung could clearly see the happiness ozzing out of Dongmin hearing that .

With slow steps and bare feets Taehyung was walking on the slightly wet grass . The weather has changed a bit the winter is arriving slowly with slightly chilly morning and evening .

Dongmin was watching Taehyung's every expression quenching every thrist he has for Taehyung he can't believe finally his Little Omega is showing interest in him ... Is this real !

"The weather is nice right ? ". Taehyung spoke as he looked back at Dongmin who was looking at him with an indifferent look . It made Taehyung shiver at his place he hates it ! This pretence... This fakeness with this monster whom he hates from every single cell of his body . But he can't do anything he has to do this to get rid of this monster forever .

Dongmin who was too dazed realised what Taehyung has asked immediately started nodding like a fool making Taehyung roll his eyes ... Internally .

"Yes.. yes.. the weather is quite good . Are you feeling cold then let's go inside". Dongmin asked with worried face .

Taehyung who was too bored with so called walk nodded his head in agreement . But as they were walking inside all of a sudden Taehyung fell on the ground unconscious !!

Dongmin got panicked and picked up Taehyung from the floor and thankfully his chamber was just beside so he took him inside his chamber . After putting Taehyung to bed he quickly ran out to call his soldiers for medical aid .

Soon a team of doctors came running after scared as hell as what has suddenly happened to the Luna ? They all started examining while sending Dongmin out politely as it was getting uncomfortable with the constant questioning from him .

After an hour doctors came out and saw Dongmin standing he looked worried as hell .

"What has happened to him ? Will he be alright tell me .. ". Dongmin charged at the doctors as soon as they came out .

"Alpha.. Luna is fine now you don't need to worry . We examined him and we think the reason for his sudden unconsciousness might be his lack of proper nutrition and sleep . So we have given him some injections and hopefully he will gain his consciousness with an hour or so also here is the list of food he should eat and food that he should avoid . And also make sure he takes proper rest ". The doctor finished while handing Dongmin the paper .

Dongmin didn't said anything and simply nodded his head he was quite shocked to know his Luna was taking proper food ! But as far as he knew Taehyung was taking his meals properly then why this .

He went inside and saw Taehyung sleeping or more like unconscious but Dongmin can't stop himself from admiring this beauty infront of him .

For so many years Dongmin has admired Taehyung's beauty from afar the longingness he has for Taehyung had made him desperate to touch this beauty .

"How are you so beautiful !! ". Dongmin said while touching Taehyung's face . The moonlight was slowly seeping through the window was falling on Taehyung's face making him look more ethereal .