Chapter - 4

It was hard to open his eyes ... Head was light headed due to heavy sleep and the brightness in the room was too much for his likeness .

But what was weird that he was feeling like someone was holding him ! WTF..

He instantly opened his eyes only to find something so beautiful.. his sister was cuddling with him with a small pout on her face .

Then he realised he didn't go home last night he might have fell asleep while listening to his sister .

"Sukie.. baby wake up its morning". Taehyung called her sister very sweetly he doesn't remember when was last time he woke with a smile on his face . Everyday waking up is a task for cause he doesn't want to face the day with same loneliness and same routine which he hates to guts .

"Taetae no... Let me sleep ". Daek-su whined and covered herself more .

Taehyung smiled mischievously and next there were fits of laughters and giggles echoing around .

"No... Haha... No.. please Taetae.. hahaha ". Deak-su uttered while trying to save herself from tickle monster .

"Okay.. okay i am up.. i am up now please stop.. ". Daek-su said and got up now sulking .

"Now don't sulk go and freshen up I'll go and make breakfast tell me what you wanna eat ". Taehyung got up and asked .

"No Taetae you wait i will cook breakfast today ". Deak-su said while looking proud .

"You ? Sukie we don't wanna burn aunt's kitchen even though i want to burn her alive .. still baby we shouldn't do that right ". Taehyung said with straight face that made Deak-su laugh loudly .

"Yaa.. how can you say something so funny with that straight face of yours . And won't burn aunt's kitchen i know how to cook now i learnt ". Daek-su was looking at her brother who seemed be like he said the most serious thing ever .

"Wait you learnt what do you mean by that Sukie ? Tell me did that evil b*tch made you cook ! I swear today is her last day on earth ". Taehyung said while face red with anger .

"Hey Tae baby calm down hmm.. she didn't do anything believe me . From the day you warned her she never dared to say anything so don't worry and i learnt cooking because i wanted to cook for you as you cooked for me all our childhood ". Daek-su held her brother's arm with eyes glistening with tears .

"You were both my eomma and Appa even though we are of same age still you never let me face any of the harsh words of Uncle and Aunt... Took every punishment kept me safe which tolerating everything on you own !

Life has never been easy on you Taetae trying to live everyday with a disabled sister as a responsibility.. i wish i also di..".

"You stop right there Kim Deak-su ! Don't even try to complete that sentence .. how can say such things ? Do you never want your brother to be happy !

You know how i survived each day despite getting tortured by uncle and aunt the only reason was you .. to get you a beautiful life away from all of this that made me tolerate everything so don't ever think about you would have also gone with eomma and Appa cause if you were not there then long ago i would also have left to live . You are my reason to live this mundane life Sukie.. you are my happiness ". Taehyung was crying hard with hands covering his face .

Daek-su ran to him and instantly hugged him tightly kissing his forehead while soothing him slowly .

"Forgive your stupid sister Taetae i will never say such thing ever again but please don't cry ... I can't see you cry please ".