reception

Taehyung comes out freshly clean and neat but his face looks for the one girl he find attractive, yeah what's her name again 'jennie'
He turns around to look for her but bump into another girl making him stop, the girl look familiar as she shyly tag her one strain hair back to her ear making him smirk. Girls are really easy as they show these type of moves. Maybe he can easily impress yesterday's chic , as the girl make eye contact with him. Tae hears a loud sound of someone calling
"Hey!! What are you doing, it's not right. Here let me do this " Jen ask the worker who shake his head and smirk with saying "baby! Just live this to me. We can go for a coffee after I finish this, okay"
Jen frown with internally cringing, she smile softly with saying "idiot! In your dreams"
The guy was handsome as he can't believe to hear the rejection in first hand, here tae was already distracted after hearing her and with her attitude his face get trouble.
He thinks 'do i also have to stop saying cheesy stuff but it is the only game i knew'
And she walk past him not giving any glance as if they were never introduced before. His face look priceless thinking about her.

Here Jen was angry as she ignore others. Tina watch whole scene with confusion, thinking why a handsome guy is not finding chance to take her.

Tae decided from there that this one is really tough cocky, she will chow him out if he ever do something cringe or stupid.

At the venus -

The people gather there look good in fancy coat and dress. The place decorated in nice sitting with having good food and music. One by one person comes and find their company with laughter and talks going on.

The three guys enter with the middle guy look nervous and shaking, his hands can't keep in one place. He look both sides as his friends look too handsome, everyone stare at them.
Taehyung got his cool back with his friends by his side as the trio walk-in looking like models.

They seat beside each other waiting for them as many comes to congratulate taehyung, makes him shy but also happy.
Jungkook suddenly laugh making others to look at him, he stop his laugh to tell them "Now! Tae can't be in his bachelor phase as he will have a wife and already a daughter. You will be get more busy now tae" And laugh more making him irritated.

Yeah it was half hell as he endure the time with them making joke on him and not giving any chance to play with angel, he have to do every chors making his irritation get high with them. He is thankful for them being here with him but not for the most part.

Yoon add with "and we will be living with him as his additional family making him our servant too" He joins jk in laughing to his friends misfortune.

So apparently jennie is a family person as he already know that she quickly agree with them living with his small family now. Tae was half relived as he smiles about it, it feels new to be married but with them being here also gets natural to it.

A loud sound vibrant as a middle age men come with somes dancers and started to dance as his son shake his head. Taryong look embarrassed to his father's action but smile nevertheless. He try to make him join in dancing and yong finally gives in as he also dance with him, making kook and yoon stand up to join them too.
Taehyung started to clicks picture of them seeing their goofy dances and smiles.

Song -

Taeyong take his hands to make him join them too as they do the hook step of the song.